Ch 9

(Jeremy's Pov)

It's been a few weeks since I saw the doctor and I called to tell him that I want to give the medication a try. Standing at the kitchen counter in Eunwoo's apartment I read through the instructions on the medication I taking two pills. I then rub my eyes having felt really tired and drained lately but I assume it's just from me working with all the guys schedules plus the filming I've been doing as well. Sighing I push the thought of being tired out of my mind as Eunwoo enters the room I giving him a little smile. "Good morning." He gives me a little smile back. "Morning. What's the schedule for today?" I think for a moment before scrolling through my phone. "You're recording today." He nods and we head out to his car before driving to the studio where we get out and head inside. I look around curiously as I'm lead into a recording room Eunwoo motioning to the couch they have. "You can sit and watch me." I nod and take a seat while Eunwoo heads into the booth everything getting set up and I watch as Eunwoo starts singing I admiring his voice and get a little lost in it. After a while though I start feeling nauseous and sick to my stomach but I try to ignore it. That is until the studio people call for lunch and they order some food to be delivered. As soon as the food is brought out the smell of the food immediately turns my stomach I quickly scrambling to my feet and rush out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom I rushing to a stall and get violently sick. Once I'm finished I groan pitifully I hearing footsteps approaching the door and hear Eunwoo's concerned voice. "Jeremy are you okay?" I grimace and say reassuringly. "It's probably a side effect of the medicine. But can we leave? I desperately need to brush my teeth." He automatically assures me that we'll leave right now I getting up and wipe my mouth with some toilet paper before flushing the toilet I then go to the sink to at least rinse my mouth out and wash my hands before Eunwoo leads me out of the bathroom and to the car where we head back to his apartment I immediately running to the bathroom grabbing my extra toothbrush and brush my teeth eagerly. Once my mouth feels clean I rinse it out and then step out of the bathroom that tired feeling hitting me again. Eunwoo looks at me in concern as I stumble into the bedroom my eyes starting to droop and he helps me into bed saying softly. "Get some rest you look exhausted." I nod and climb into bed falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

*a few weeks later*

Sitting in the back of the practice room watching the guys I grimace as the usual nausea hits me it having been going on for weeks as well as my scent changing and becoming a little sweeter. We called the doctor and he said it could be a side effect from the pills until they fully get in my system I even having started to lose weight. Trying to push the nausea down the multiple scents of alpha are making me dizzy they a lot stronger than usual. After a while of fighting the nausea it soon takes over I quickly getting up and run to the bathroom as quick as possible.

(Eunwoo's Pov)

Seeing Jeremy run off holding his mouth I immediately stop practicing and sigh knowing he's sick yet again. MJ and the others look at me confused. "Is he okay?" I shake my head no looking frustrated. "The medicine he's taking has been making him sick. Apparently it'll do that until it gets in his system." They all look concerned. "He's getting so skinny though. Why doesn't he just stop it?" I let out a little sigh. "Because he's determined to get through it despite the medicine doing more harm than good." They shake their heads and I excuse myself I getting Jeremy's toothbrush and toothpaste from his bag then rush to the bathroom where Jeremy's weakly hugging the toilet. He shakily sits up when I come in wiping his mouth with toilet paper and flushes the toilet before he shakily gets to his feet I helping him over to the sink and hand him the bag holding his teeth cleaning stuff. He quickly brushes his teeth then looks at me appreciatively. "Thanks." I give him a slight look. "You need to stop the medicine Jeremy. You've already lost ten pounds not being able to eat." He shakes his head waving me off. "Just give it another month and it'll get better." I sigh reluctantly agreeing but still feel concerned. "Alright fine but if it doesn't stop you're quitting it." He nods in understanding and changes the subject. "Let's go back to practice." I frown but he gives me a reassuring smile. "I'm okay Eunwoo I promise. If I get sick again we'll leave." I back down and give a little nod we heading back to the practice room where he's immediately tackled in a hug by MJ hyung. "We heard about the medicine making you sick are you okay?" Jeremy squirms in his arms a little. "I'm fine hyung just got a little sick. If it doesn't stop in another month I'll quit." The others all frown at him. "Jeremy you're losing quite a bit of weight and we're concerned. Plus your scents been really off." He shrugs a little. "It's just a weird side effect is all. It'll stop soon." They give each other looks I stepping forward a little saying softly. "If it doesn't stop in a month he's quitting them no excuses." The guys all nod in agreement Jinjin speaking up. "You need to take care of yourself Jeremy." He assures us he will and then excuses himself for a moment saying he needs to make a phone call he leaving the room and I can't help but stare after him. "You're drooling." I snap out of it and look at Jinjin blinking. "No I wasn't." All three of them look at me in amusement. "Have you even made a move yet?" I blush a little at MJ's question rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. "Not really. I didn't think it would be an appropriate time since he was told the news." Sanha speaks up softly. "Yeah but it's been a month now hyung you need to make some form of move." I go to protest when Jinjin speaks up. "Take him on a date. Get to know each other more and have some fun." I think on that for a moment before giving a little nod. "That would work out." Suddenly Jeremy walks back in seeming to be in a good mood I making my way over to him. "Hey I um I was wondering if you'd maybe go on a date with me tonight." He blinks at me looking surprised before a shy smile crosses his face he messing with his glasses. "I'd like that." I smile feeling happy butterflies in my stomach. "Great! We'll go after practice." He nods smiling and we part ways I going to practice while Jeremy heads to the back couch.