Ch 11

The next morning I slowly wake up and rub my eyes tiredly a random thought popping in my head that I'm craving fire noodles. Blinking I carefully move out of Eunwoo's embrace and climb out of bed pulling on his shirt and my basketball shorts. I then slip off to the kitchen and start looking through the cabinets for the package of noodles but don't really see any. Huffing I pout my stomach growling and I try looking through the cabinets again when I suddenly feel a pair of hands on my hips making me jump a little I turning around only to see Eunwoo I relaxing. "Good morning." He hums and leans down burying his face against my neck. "Morning. What are you doing?" I expose my neck to him submissively before answering. "I want fire noodles but you don't have any." He nuzzles against my neck before pulling away a little. "Well let's go grocery shopping then." I smile and bounce on my heels eagerly. "Okay! Let's go!" I move out of his grasp and run to the bedroom I grabbing some clothes and go to the bathroom to change and brush my hair and teeth. Once I'm finished I let Eunwoo have the bathroom as I wait impatiently on the bed. Once he's done I hop off of the bed and grab his hand tugging him to the door after he grabs his things he chuckling. "Someone's sure in a good mood today." I look at him smiling. "I woke up not sick or nauseous and my appetite is back. Plus last night made me feel happy." He blushes slightly as we get in the car and he drives us to the grocery store where we get out he wearing a cap and mask and we grab a shopping cart I skipping in front to grab things we need and want. After quite a while in the grocery store we go pay and grab the bags before heading back to the car we immediately heading back home where I help him take in the groceries we first putting the things I don't need away. I then start cooking happily doing a little happy dance as I do so ignoring Eunwoo who's staring at me in amusement. Once the food is done I put some in bowls and hand one over to Eunwoo before we sit down to eat I immediately eating eagerly. Once I'm finished I still feel hungry so I grab a second bowl and practically inhale it Eunwoo giving me a stern look. "Slow down or you'll choke." I reluctantly do so and finish the noodles a little slower. Once I'm done I stretch and say softly. "I'm going to go lay on the couch. Will you please play the piano for me?" His cheeks heat up a bit but he nods and we head to the living room where I go lay down on the couch and he takes a seat at the piano in the corner. He slowly starts playing a soft beautiful melody I instantly relaxing and melt completely listening to the music until I slowly doze off.

(Eunwoo's Pov)

After I finish playing I turn around only to see Jeremy fast asleep he looking pure exhausted and weak still from losing so much weight. I get up walking over and gently pick him up bridal style and carry him to the bedroom where I put him to bed taking his glasses off and set them aside. I then carefully climb into bed beside him and gently cuddle the other man close I pressing a kiss to his temple he snuggling against my chest more. I then slowly doze off myself feeling a little happy and content.