𝐢. boyfriends, am i right?

CALL YOUR MOM

ACT ONE: i'm called
mr forgettable

chapter one. boyfriends, am i right?

PERCY JACKSON WENT MISSING DAYS AGO, and Mitchell made it his own personal quest to find him

PERCY JACKSON WENT MISSING DAYS AGO, and Mitchell made it his own personal quest to find him. So that's how he found himself on a chariot with Butch — a son of Iris — as they made their way all the way over to the Grand Canyon to see Coach Hedge.

As they moved closer to the scene, three figures slowly came into view. Two boys of very different heights, and one girl.

"Butch, go to the far end of the skywalk." Mitchell ordered, his voice scruff and demanding.

Butch nodded and did as he was told. The chariot landed right where Mitchell wanted it and the boys hopped off. Butch stayed behind and tended the Pegasus, while Mitchell stormed over to the teenagers.

"Where is he?" He asked, his dagger in hand. He wore his regular clothes — jeans and the orange T-shirt from camp.

"Where's who?" A boy with blonde hair asked.

Mitchell frowned like his answer was unacceptable. Then he turned to the smaller boy and the girl. "What about Gleeson? Where is your protector, Gleeson Hedge?"

The smaller boy, who Mitchell could only describe as someone he would want to strangle, cleared his throat. "He got taken by some . . . tornado things."

"Venti," blonde boy said. "Storm spirits."

Mitchell snarled. "I know what Venti are, but that's Latin. Thuellai is the Greek term. Who are you, and what happened?"

The blonde dude, who had a scar on his lip, scarily similar to Mitchell's, explained the events the best he could. All Mitchell got out of it though was that Percy wasn't with them.

About halfway through the story, Butch came over and glared at the three unknown demigods. He had a tattoo of a rainbow on his biceps, which seemed a little unusual.

Mitchell cursed in Ancient Greek. "She told me he would be here! She told me if I came here, I'd find the answer."

"Mitchell," Butch grunted. "Check it out." He pointed at the blonde dude's feet.

Mitchell hesitated. He hated looking at feet — especially after what happened a few years before with Thalia rubbing those angels toes at Hoover Dam. Still, he looked down and saw that blondie was still missing his left shoe.

"The guy with one shoe," said Butch. "He's the answer."

Mitchell scoffed. "No, Butch," he insisted. "He can't be. I was tricked." He glared at the sky as though it had done something wrong. "What do you want from me?" He screamed. "What have you done with him?"