09

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I yelled as I looked at Nate who was astounded by what happened. I removed his hands from me and pushed him away. He looked at me with his controlled breathing before letting a deep sigh.

He freaking touched me!

"Look, I just saved you, okay?" he said, maybe trying to save himself from the wrath that I am feeling right now because I am so close to strangling his neck as of the moment.

Mas mukhang delikado ang buhay niya sa akin kaysa sa ibang tao, e.

I scoffed and glared at him.

"It wasn't my fault that you're fucking clumsy that you tripped over your own foot. I saved you so you won't fall on the floor, can't you just be thankful that I did?" he asked and it boils my blood even more.

"Saved me?" I squinted my eyes and walked towards him. Pareho kaming nasa loob na naman ng elevator dahil umatras din ito nang lumapit ako. "Saved me, huh? How come you saved me when what you did was to grab my... my..."

He raised a brow and cocked his head. A hint of smile was palpable in his face. Para bang natutuwa pa itong namumula ang pisngi ko dahil sa kahihiyan. No one has ever touched my boobs except for me!

And of course, my mom and dad when I was younger, like I was a baby or a toddler, when I am not capable of doing my own things. But when I reach adolescents, neither of them touched my boobs anymore. Si Mommy ang laging kasama ko sa pagbili ng mga bra ko at kung ano-ano hanggang sa ako na lang ang gumagawa ng bagay na iyon.

Now, this asshole touched my boobs! He grabbed them with his palms!

"Your?"

I grunted and pushed him to the elevator wall. "You're such a pervert!" I shrieked and clenched my fists. "And you're saying that you don't want a maid because they might say that you're taking advantage of them? Ikaw itong nanghahawak ng dibdib nang may dibdib at–" I could feel my nails on my palm as I clenched my fists hard.

"I didn't do it on purpose, okay? I saved you. How many times do I have to tell you that?" nakakunot ang noo na tanong ni Nate sa akin. "If you weren't that clumsy, I won't have to do it, you know? Nag-training ka ba? Napakalampa mo, e."

Ako pa ang may kasalanan ngayon?

And how dare he judge me?

"You..." I glared at him.

"And it's not like I'd do it on purpose, too. Your boobs were too small for my liking. Hindi kita pag-iinteresan."

Pakiramdam ko ay nag-akyatan ang dugo ko sa may ulo ko dahil sa sinabing iyon ni Nate. I could feel my cheeks burning as he leaned on the elevator wall and looked away.

Tangina. Gago talaga 'to.

Napakayabang!

My jaws tightened as I tried to breathe heavily and calm myself. I am so close on punching this asshole's face.

"From someone who has a small dick, you're certainly conceited," I said and turned around. Nakakuyom ng mahigpit ang mga kamay ko bago pinindot ang floor kung saan kami dapat bababa kanina.

"What?" he asked and I chose to ignore him.

Palagi kong kasama sina Keij at Theon kaya madalas kong naririnig ang asaran ng mga ito kahit na sinasaway ito ni Kuya Duke. Lagi ring sinasabi nila Alyanna na puro kabastusan ang pinag-uusapan ng dalawa at mukhang magagamit ko naman ang mga iyon.

Sanay naman akong may kasamang gago dahil sa mga pinsan ko pero bakit ba nag-iinit ang dugo ko sa gagong kasama ko ngayon?

I am really pissed right now. I know that I shouldn't have, but he could've just held me by my waist or arms? Why does he have to hold me by my boobs? Of all my body parts, why my breasts?