16

"Hmm..."

I was holding on to his shoulder as I responded to his kisses. I could feel his hands on my waist and my cheek, holding me as he deepened the kiss.

Heat was slithering through my veins as I felt his rock solid body under mine. The alcohol really did its job, making my mind distorted as I kept responding to his kisses.

"Fuck," he breathed as he pulled me closer and kissed me harder. I still didn't push him away, instead, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I even started to rock my body against his, making him groan in pleasure.

Maybe it was the alcohol that made me drunk to sit on his lap and kiss him, but it was his kisses that started to drive me crazy.

I should stop...

I know that I should, but I couldn't stop myself from kissing him back, from feeling his body against mine. My eyes were closed as I responded to his kisses, mirroring what he's doing, kissing him back the same way he was kissing me.

Muli akong napaungol nang kagatin nito ang labi ko at marahang sipsipin iyon. His hand moved upward, cupping my boob. I felt him squeezed it a little and I moaned against his lips. I was just wearing my sleepwear though I was still wearing my bra, I could feel the warmth of his palm seeping through the material of my shirt.

His lips traveled south, kissing my lips down to my chin, my jaw and my neck. His hand is still palming my boob, making it ache for more.

I looked at him and bit my lip.

What the hell? I... I should push him away!

I could feel my nipples getting hard already as his touch affects me so much now...

"Nate..." I managed to call his name despite feeling my throat has gone dry already. Sumulyap siya sa akin at ngumiti bago muling siniil ng mariin na halik ang mga labi ko. Hindi ko naman napigilan na muling tugunin ito.

There was something about his kisses that was making me want more... I could taste the liquor from his lips and it just added the heat I was feeling.

"Is it still lousy?" he asked and smiled against my lips. I looked at him and I felt my cheeks burning. Bahagya akong lumayo sa lalaki pero ramdam ko ang kamay nitong nasa may baywang ko upang bigyan ako ng suporta mula sa pagkakaupo sa ibabaw nito.

"It... it..."

Nate smiled at me and moved to hold my neck and pulled me again and claimed my lips. "Just kiss me, Alec," he murmured and deepened the kiss.

Fuck this.

Hindi pa muna ako gumalaw pero mas pinalalim ni Nate ang paghalik sa akin habang hawak pa rin ang katawan ko. He was holding my waist, kneading it as he was urging me to kiss him back again.

"Kiss me," muling utos nito sa akin at sinakop na muli ang mga labi ko. Tuloy-tuloy ang pagkalat ng init sa katawan ko habang nagsisimulang muling tumugon sa halik nito. Mariin siyang napamura nang magsimula ko siyang muling halikan.

I am not naive and I know what could happen to us now, but I can't seem to find the rational part of me to make me get up, slap him and leave him here. Wala sa alinman na mga iyon ang tila ba gusto kong gawin.

All I wanted to do was to kiss him, too, feel his body against mine...

"Hmm..." ungol ko nang maglandas muli ang mga kamay ni Nate sa katawan ko hanggang sa muling hawakan nito ang dibdib ko at pisilin iyon. I think I wasn't the only one feeling the heat that was taking over our bodies. Maging ang mga halik ni Nate ay nagiging mapusok ang ang mga kamay ay nagiging mapaghanap.