What Lies Beyond ch 38

At General Hospital-Elizabeth was in a room laying on the bed and giving birth to the twins as Aj was holding her hands and Carolyn was in the room with Portia who was delivering the twins."Elizabeth, I need you to push it's time" Portia said Elizabeth pushed out the first baby it was a girl who was crying."We have the girl out" Portia said "Is she alright "Yes she's perfect, Elizabeth you're doing great now it's time for you to give birth to your son" Portia said as Elizabeth pushed and she delivered her son who was crying."Your son is out and he alright "Portia said AJ put a wash cloth on Elizabeth's forehead."Elizabeth, Thank for you this, I love you so much" AJ said "I love you too" Elizabeth said as Portia gave them the twins."Elizabeth, I'm happy to be in here in this moment "Carolyn said "I'm glad you're here too, I'm glad we have this moment together "Elizabeth said "Yes, So what are their names "Carolyn asked as Monica came in."Mom, Come meet your grandchildren "AJ said as Jeff came in."I'm glad you're here, Ian and Lyra I want you to meet your grandparents "Elizabeth said "Beautiful names" Monica said "We wanted to honor Dad by naming our son Ian and Laura with Lyra "Aj said "It's beautiful "Monica said "Yes, Ian Edward and Lyra Laura" Elizabeth said "I'm just happy for both of you "Monica said she touch AJ face."Yes, I'm happy for you too Elizabeth "Jeff said Elizabeth was feeling tired."Why don't you rest "Carolyn said as Sara Hayden and Steve came in."Ian and Lyra I want you to meet your Aunt Sara and Aunt Hayden and Uncle Steve "Elizabeth said "They are beautiful, the boys are in the hallway wanting to meet their youngest sibling  " Steve said "Have them come in" Elizabeth said Steve went to get them.

Ayden Jake and Cameron were in the hallway waiting on news about their mother when Steve came by. "Everything is alright come meet your siblings, "Steve said they went into the room and Elizabeth was holding the twins." come to meet your siblings, Ian and Lyra," Elizabeth said "They are beautiful "Yes they are" I know we are older now but we will be there for the twins, " Cameron said "Yes we will be," Ayden said "Yes," Jake said

Lorenzo was in the hallway when Dex came by."I have some information "Let's go on the roof "Lorenzo said as they left.