What Lies Beyond ch 23

At Lorenzo- Gabriella was packing her clothes up when Lorenzo came into the room," Gabriella as much as I love having you here you need to hurry along, if you're mother find out your here we will both be in trouble "I don't care about that, You're my father and I'm not going to not see you! I'm an Alcazar we fight for our loved ones and have each other back" Yes we do" Lorenzo said Gabriella was feeling dizzy and put her hands on her face."Gabriella are you alright "I'm just a little dizzy I haven't eaten yet "Let's go downstairs and have some tea, "Lorenzo said they went downstairs.

Gabriella and Lorenzo went downstairs and sat down on the couch."Daddy, Why were you having sex with Carly "Gabriella that's not up for discussion "I just don't get how you could go from loving mother to having meaningful sex with Ava and now Carly, you don't even love them "Gabriella asked as the maid came in with a tray of tea and muffins and fruit."Thanks, you" Lorenzo said as the maid put the tray down and left the room."It's just what adults do" Do you still love mother "I'll always care for your mother because of you and your sister and I wish Skye would understand how much I love both of you "Lorenzo said "I do understand that "Skye said as she came in,

"Mother "Gabriella, Why are you here? I didn't even know why you were here" I need to talk to Daddy and get a dress I left here, Mother you can't keep me from my father, "Gabriella said as she and Lorenzo got up, "It's for your safety "Daddy business isn't why I was shot" No it wasn't but I can't let anything else happen to you, Now I have a meeting to get to I expect you to go to your boutique after you get your clothes "Yes Mother "No more sneak out "Skye said and left."Gabriella What did you want to tell me about your mother "Someone named Agent John Cates came to the mansion today and asked Mother about your work "Thanks for telling me, Now I'll have my men bring you the boxes in your car and then you should go" Don't do anything stupid "I wouldn't, I haven't got this far in life and no one will bring me down "Lorenzo said "No one brings Alcazar down" No they don't" I don't care about your business Daddy I love you as my father "Gabriella said she hugs her father."I love you too baby girl "Lorenzo said he was feeling guilty about the secret of Gabriella.