Chapter 4 - Clear Noodles in Beef Curry Soup (2)

With one hand covering her left earphone , Lisa patted her own chest furiously with her other hand

It was still beating madly.

You definitely could not blame her for making a big deal out of nothing. This was the first time in her entire life someone had said "I love you" to her, and it was so sudden. On top of that, the voice that said it was, to her, the most gorgeous voice. Exhaling lightly, she quietly lamented, "Oh god, oh god, I'm going crazy, I'm going crazy, keep cool, keep cool..."

All of a sudden, she had a newfound respect for those female CVs who had recorded dialogue with him in his earlier years. How did they manage to bear it with all those different scripted lines of love declarations and confessions? If it were her, she would definitely only be able to send over lines that she recorded in solitude. She absolutely, absolutely would not be able to PIA script with him live.

Very shortly after, Jungkook had to leave. Mingyu teased him with a couple sentences and then left it at that.

Upon her return to school after the New Year, it was the two-week long period of final examinations.

Rose and Lisa did not dare let themselves get too crazily busy, so they agreed to come out of seclusion in two weeks. Everyday, the only things the two of them did were study and take exams, study and take exams. So in this way, they fumbled dazedly through until, on the fourteenth day, they stepped back into their dorm room. Finally, they felt as if their life had been re-powered up and they had been resurrected from the dead.

Lisa logged into her own Weibo to take care of her two hundred or so stray fans.

Being the little unknown cover singer that she was, her Weibo account had been around for two years before her number of followers had reached that number. But she hadn't been online for two weeks and now she suddenly got notification that she had more than 2000 additional followers? How did that happen? Was Sina suddenly being kind and sending out zombie fans??

Terribly excited, Lisa opened up the notification and delightedly flipped through them one by one. When she reached the last one, she was struck with shock.

Jungkook.

She was afraid she was mistaken and deliberately moved her mouse to hover over the name. It had a yellow "V." She wasn't mistaken. It was Toupai DaRen.

She did not know which day he had added her. Because of exams, she had not logged in for a full five days.

Lisa thought through countless reasons, but in the end, she could not figure out why he was suddenly following her. She had followed his Weibo for a long time now and knew that it was rare that he would follow anyone. Besides the few CVs, scriptwriters, planners, and cover singers from his very early years who were now all considered old and senior in terms of rank, he did not even have any personal friends on his account. However, she did understand his intentions. Most fans liked to dig out gossip, and to avoid having his personal information exposed, he completely separated the 2-D world from his 3-D world life.

So...that was why the number of people he followed, to date, had not exceeded one hundred, and furthermore, it had been more than a year since he had last added anyone.

So... those weren't actually zombie fans. Clearly, they were Toupai DaRen's diehard fans.

Lisa stared blankly at her computer screen.

She had completely experienced the power of "hugging a thigh." All he did was start following you. He did not say or re-tweet or forward anything, yet he instantly brought you more than 2000 fans. And right now, that number is still rising crazily.