Chapter 10 - Poached "Pearls" with Conch (1)

Lisa kept her agreed meeting with Jungkook at the forefront of her mind.

The next day, she purposely pretended to be ill so she did not have to accompany her parents to visit relatives ... However, her mobile phone and Weibo were extremely quiet the entire day. She pondered, what calendar did the "tomorrow" that Toupai was talking about follow? She was somewhat unable to focus. By the third day, she inconspicuously opened up her alternate YY ID and, as if under a spell, took a stroll through Toupai's chat room.

Thousands of usernames were staying online in that room, and several hundred of them were actually active and entertaining themselves inside.

Toupai's fan base was enormous, so even though it was not the weekend, there were still scheduled events. To keep up the popularity of the channel, currently popular CVs or online singers would be invited by moderators of the YY channel to be special guests. But, to be honest, Jungkook's channel did not need any help maintaining its popularity...

The artistes who were invited would instantly gain several hundred new fans. They were obviously the ones who were on the benefitting end, k?

In her headset, she heard a familiar-sounding voice. Lisa glanced at the user handle: Bambam [Off-Key].

Lisa knew this boy. That delicate, girly voice, didn't it belong to her own music association?

When the boy discovered that she was online in YY and was in Toupai's channel, he immediately sent her a YY private message: Lily, I want to hug a thigh ...... Hurry. Stick your thigh over here ...

Lisa: →_→

Bambam: →_→ while you're still not Toupai's official golden master, I'm gonna hurry and hug it tight.

Lisa: →_→ ...... Purely a misunderstanding.

Bambam: →_→ Usually, anyone in that romantically ambiguous phase always says it's just a misunderstanding.

Lisa: ......

She was just about to leave the chat room when she heard the channel host suddenly address Bambam, who had just finished his performance and was about to smoothly turn off his microphone. "Bambam Dada, I seem to recall that Lily is in the same music association as you."

Instantly, the screen was flooded with comments of "Lily!!!!" Completely, ridiculously flooded.

Bambam gave an awkward laugh, coughed two times, and said "uh" a couple of times ...

Lisa felt a chill travel down her back and hurriedly private messaged him: Don't you dare say anything about Toupai DaRen and me.

After sending the message, though, she felt she had done the wrong thing...

Why did it feel like she was conspicuously trying to declare, "Honest, there really isn't 300 taels of silver hidden here"? Oh Lord, have pity and be her witness. She really did not have any silver hidden. Not even a measly coin ...

Lisa was still struggling within herself when she heard the boy cough another couple of times. "Uh, she's one of the favourite's in our association. She sings covers, arranges songs, does post-production, does artistic work ..."

In silence, Lisa wearily shut her eyes.

Kid, your shameless over-exaggeration is going to get exposed soon ...

The host gave an "oh," but then added, "Dada, don't try to change the subject. Tell us ... our Toupai and Lily... Ahem, ahem... You know what I mean." Bambam was quiet for two seconds.

Lily immediately sent over another sentence to him: If you dare say a single word, I'll hunt you down to the ends of the earth ...

"About that ..." Bambam's voice had a hint of laughter in it. With another cough, he continued, "I can't say anything. Lily said I'm not allowed to say a single word regarding the two of them ..."