Chapter 23 - Spicy Crispy-Skin Fish (1)

She heard the alert indicating there was a private message.

Lifting up her head, she saw the screen was being inundated with comment after comment of love declarations. The senior manager of Jungkook's YY channel was there, working continuously to maintain order. "Calm down, calm down. You can't spam the screen on someone else's channel, eh..... Alright, kids...... If you keep spamming, I'm going to have to come back tomorrow with gift in hand to apologize T T......" Her eyes seemed as if they were seeing everything in a blur, mainly because there were so many online users. If each person made even only one comment, there was no possible way to keep up.

"How come DaRen isn't saying anything? ( ⊙ o ⊙) AH! Maybe he's having a private chat session with Lily?......"

"They must be private chatting..."

"What do you think they're talking about?"

"I heard that they had their in person meet-up today????"

( ⊙ o ⊙)

( ⊙ o ⊙)

How did somebody know that???? I just got back to the school not that long ago, you know? T T

Lisa was already starting to feel she could not hold up any longer. Suddenly, she remembered that her private message window was still flashing. She thought it might be her association president or Zou Diao'er or someone like that, but it unexpectedly turned out to be Toupai.

Toupai: My phone's battery is dead, so I just dropped by here to say a quick hi.

Lisa: ^^Okay.

Toupai disappeared from the channel very shortly after.

So many Toupai fans were still there. She truly was having a hard time digesting this all, and tearfully, she begged Zou Diao'er to take over for her. Inspired by his idol and god, Zou Diao'er immediately got onto his microphone, and Lisa fled the scene right away. Indeed, getting to Toupai's status had its disadvantages: everywhere you went, a group of kids would follow you around and, in an instant, they could flood the screen of someone else's channel with comments...

Her mind in a whirl, she exited out of YY.

She began to organize the things she needed for class tomorrow. Rose was sitting with a radiant smile on her face in front of her own desk, and seeing from the corner of her eye Lisa climb down from the bed, she suddenly said into her headset microphone, "Lily's getting off her bed now." When she finished saying this, she pulled her headset plug out of the jack to allow the audio to come through on her speakers, deliberately letting Lisa listen in.

Mingyu's voice quickly came back through the computer speakers. "Hmm, Toupai's gone off to take a shower. Those two are truly in sync with each other."

......

......

......

Lisa bared her teeth menacingly at Rose, mouthing a silent threat: "You are so dead."

Mingyu's voice was heard again shortly. "The video game promotional video we did the dubbing for was just released."

Rose put on her headphones again. "Let's carry on. I type, you talk, though. Otherwise, Lily will hear what I say..."

......

......

Fine. She was thin air.

However, Lisa was still rather curious about that promotional video Mingyu had mentioned. Large-scale type promotions such as this one usually generated extremely high-quality productions and were definitely worth collecting. And anyways... she remembered that Toupai had said he had participated in it as well. While she was opening up her computer, she cast a guilty glance at Rose, who was enthusiastically rattling away on her keyboard. A question suddenly popped into her mind that piqued her curiosity: Mingyu had hung out in this online show business for many years now, so how was it that he ended up getting reined in by a girl from outside the entertainment circle?