Chapter 36 - Floured Beef Steamed in a Cup (6)

She realized she should have asked him a few more questions such as, where was it hung or about how big was it? ... But when she walked into the bathroom, she discovered those questions were completely unnecessary. On the towel rack that was outside the bathroom, there was, on the left side, a set of small, medium, and large white towels while on the right side was a set of small, medium, and large light blue towels. Hanging on the very bottom rack were two of each color.

It was very obvious how they were organized.

She thought, the top row of small towels should be for hand wiping?

The ones in the middle row should be to wipe the face?

And the last row...

The whole concept of what a bath towel was for flashed into her brain, and she immediately avoided that particular size, reaching instead for the face towel. The faucet had both cold and hot water. By the time she moistened the towel and walked back into the room, she found Mo Jungkook had drowsily drifted off to sleep already.

He was lying there on his side, his position somewhat similar to that of a child, and his head was resting on his own left arm.

Judging from the sweat on his forehead, his fever should be starting to break?

As she thought about how miserable she was whenever she had a fever, she felt sympathy for him. She set the towel down lightly on the marble windowsill, walked over beside his bed, and slowly crouched down. Reaching over, she picked up the thermometer from beside the pillow and glanced at the reading.

Thirty-eight degrees Celsius? Ugh ... So that meant, it should have been higher than this when he took the reading a moment ago? How high? She glanced again at the person lying on the bed, pondering a moment before using a few fingers to gently lift up his arm that was outside on top of the blanket and slip it inside the covers.

Hopefully, the fever would be completely gone by nighttime.

Then, he could eat something and be better by tomorrow.

She looked at him.

He was sleeping so deeply right here before her... Because he had sweated, his skin seemed even more pale and smooth, and there was also a faint redness to his complexion. This rather unhealthy flush actually gave the side view of his face a softer sort of beauty...

All these years, the only man's room she had ever entered was Cousin's, and this was the first time she had ever been right there before a sleeping man. In particular... this man was Toupai, that person whose casual Weibo update could cause more than a hundred thousand fans to be thrilled to death –– Jungkook.

Three day's time ... was really not enough to eliminate the effect of the fact that he was Jungkook ...

"Man is made neither of wood nor rock. All have feelings. It is better not to encounter one whose beauty can topple a city[1]"...... This was a line she had written in her QQ status when she had first fallen in love with his voice. The memory was still fresh in her mind, but this was her own little secret.

And now... He truly was deserving of the words, "beauty that can topple a city" [unrivalled allure]...

His eyelashes fluttered.

Her heart gave a leap.

And then... everything continued being still.

Phew. This really was too much of a challenge for her heart and its ability to handle pressure...

Lisa felt that staring at him sleeping like this was too creepy, so she walked out into the living room.

Carefully observing his home, she noticed now that it was very clean. A room with not single speck of dust in it, but there was stuff randomly tossed everywhere, from clothing to magazines to CDs and DVDs. Really, so untidy.