𝟏.𝟎

Arielle knocked on the door of her house praying that someome was home.

She didn't call anyone to tell them she was coming back. She probably should've because that would've made things a little easier, but the girl always did things her way, most of the times anyways.

When the door opened and Caroline saw her sister, she was stunned while Arielle gave her a sheepish smile, "Hey, Care." the older girl greeted hesitantly.

"Elles." the blonde said in disbelief, "What are you doing here?" she asked in a snarky tone.

"I'm here for you." she answered half-honestly.

Caroline scoffed, "Yea, right. I got into a car crash and you came back for three days, so you missed your chance to check up on me." she snapped.

"And you died." the older girl remarked making Caroline look at her in shock, "And I wasn't there for you, I'm sorry."

"How do you know that?" she questioned.

"I'm a werewitch." Arielle revealed.

"Wait..like witch and wolf?" she asked slightly confused, "Is that even possible?"

Arielle nodded, "I guess it is." she muttered, "I'll explain everything, I promise, just let me set down my bags and then I'll answer whatever questions you have."

Caroline opened the door and Arielle walked in towards her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Arielle had settled down, the two made their way into the kitchen so Arielle could explain everything.

"Ask me whatever you want." Arielle said sitting down infront of Caroline.

"Why'd you leave?"

"I triggered my curse and everything was just too much, leaving was what was best for me at the moment."

"And going awol was best for you too?" she snapped.

"I didn't want you to be affected by the supernatural world, I thought I was keeping you safe."

"Look how that worked out."

"It wasn't meant too. The bracelet I gave you before I left, it was a protection charm, as long as you had it on you, you couldn't be hurt or killed."

Caroline looked at the braclet and then at her sister. She didn't know what to say, she was still mad, but she could never stay mad at her sister for too long.

"I'm sorry I left, and I know I can't make up for the past years, but I'm here now and no one is getting close to you ever again, I promise." the older girl assured breaking the silence.

"I've been so mad at you, and I really want to hate you, but I can't." she muttered playing with her bracelets.

"It's your curse, Care, you can't hate anyone. That's why we make such a good pair." Arielle said softly.

Caroline looked up at her and smiled, "Just don't leave again."

Arielle returned the smile before speaking, "I won't." she pomised, "Now catch me up on all the supernatural drama." she urged trying to lighten the mood.

Caroline smiled before telling her everything that has happened since Stefan and Damon Salvatore got into town.

When she was done telling her everything Arielle was mad, to say the least. Caroline swore she saw her eyes go red for a moment.

"I'm gonna murder everyone." Arielle muttered furiously.

"No! No you're not." Caroline quickly denied.