2.13

Klaus and Caroline walked into the Grill and saw Elena and Damon standing a little close to eachother, "The doppleganger game with brothers keeps going." Klaus muttered to himself.

Caroline looked at him confused, "What?"

Klaus shook his head, "Don't worry about it." he said making Caroline roll her eyes as she followed after him.

"Don't mind us." Klaus said.

The paie turned around to face Klaus and Caroline, "Klaus!" Elena said, her voice laced with fear.

"Blondie!" Damon said bitterly making her look down. He scoffed and turned back to Klaus, "You going to do this in the grill, in front of everyone?" he asked, "It's a little beneath you, don't you think?"

Klaus smiled innocemtly, "I don't know what you're talking about." he said as one of his hybrids walked behind him, "I just came down to the local pub to grab a drink with my mates. Get a round, then, would you, Tony?"

"I'm surprised that blondie is your "mate" and that you stuck around town for happy hour."

"Well I did spend a whole summer with Caroline, and my sister seems to be missing." he said, "Need to sort that out."

"Cute, blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be that hard to find."

Klaus smiled, "Truth is, I've grown to rather like your little town. Thinking I might fancy a home here." he said, "I imagine you're wondering...how does this affect you. And the answer is, not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want, and everyone behaves themselves, you can go on living your little lives however you chose." he finished before adding, "You have my word."

Elena scoffed, "What more could you possibly want?"

Klaus looked at her, "Well, for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan."

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass." Damon informed.

"Well, you see, that is a shame. Your brother stole from me." Klaus said, "I need him found so I can take back what's mine."

"That sounds like a Stefan and Klaus problem."

Klaus went closer to her but Damon stood infront of her protectively. Klaus smiled at him and looked to Elena, "Consider me broadening the scope, sweetheart."

Klaus walked off. Caroline went to follow after him but Damon caught her arm, "Your really hanging out with that guy?"

"We're not hanging out; we just have a common goal." Caroline said.

Damon groaned in annoyance, "Don't tell me you care about the originals now? You're becoming your sister."

"You say that as if it's a bad thing."

"Arielle has always been against us Caroline." Elena spoke.

"That and the fact that she's always chasing after the originals." Damon added.

Caroline looked at him confused, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I could tell her and Elijah have 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 together. I wouldn't be surprised if she and Klaus got together over the summer....i guess it runs in the family."

"Okay, first of all, Ari and Elijah have 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 slept together. If you were an actual person with emotions, you'd realize, that sometimes, people are close because they form a connection. A 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 connection.

Secondly, my sisters love life is none of your fucking business. And not that it matters, but, her and Klaus haven't slept together. And even if they did, it's not something for you to care about.

And thirdly, you should not be speaking on other people's sex lives. Considering the only one you have, is when you force women to sleep with you."

"What are you talking about?" he scoffed.

"Oh really? You want to play pretend? Fine. You compelled me to have sex with you. I thought you hot and whatever, but I remember not wanting to sleep with you.

And then, you fed on me, manipulated me, used me, and multiple other things. Let's not forget about Andie. She died because she was involved with you.

So don't speak about my sister when you're a disgusting pig yourself." she pulled her arms from his and started to walk away.

But this time Elena stopped her, "Don't do this Caroline. Don't side with them."

"Give me one good reason why I should stay with you guys."

"We don't kill innocent people."

"Really?" she asked. Elena nodded confidently, "How many people has Damon killed for no reason? How many people have been killed 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 to protect 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" Elena stayed silent, "Exactly."

"Are you seriously saying that Klaus is better then us?"

"No! But for now, I'm going to side with my sister. Because she's the only person I can trust right now."

Caroline walked away not hearing anything else. She wasn't going to let them make her feel guilty about anything.

All she needed was to make sure she didn't let anyone disrespect her. She also knew she'd have to set up boundries.

But she knew herself. She knew that for others to respect her, she was going to have to respect herself first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caroline walked inside her house and made her way to the kitchen. She poured herself some water as Arielle came into the kitchen.

"Hey, where have you been?" Arielle asked.

"Out." she answered vaguely.

The witch gave her a confused look, "Is everything okay?"

Caroline looked at her and aighed, "Stefan took Klaus' coffins." she revealed, "I was with Klaus trying to get them back."

Arielle stood there in disbelief, "Is there ever going to be a day with peace in this town?" she yelled before going on her phone and dialing a number.

"Who are you calling?"

"Klaus!" the girl groaned when her phone went to voicemail, "Nevermind."

"What are you going to do now?"

"Locator spell." she answered, after think about it for a moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝑯𝒆𝒚𝒚𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔𝒔𝒅

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉

𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒚𝒚