𝟏.𝟑

Arielle was sitting in town square, she had cheese fries in her hand but she didn't even feel like eating them.

She was lost in thought until a british voice spoke to her, "Hello, love."

Arielle looked up at the man who had a smirk on his face. He felt familiar to her but she couldn't place why, "Can I help you?" she questioned.

"I've been looking for you." he stated simply.

"Okay, stalker." she muttered, "If you don't tell me who you-" she trailed off before realization hit her, "Klaus Mikaelson."

His smirk grew wider as he sat next to her, "Pleasure to meet you, Arielle."

"What do you want?" she asked tiredly, setting her fries next to her.

"You."

Arielle looked at him in disgust, "Yea, um, me and you-" she said pointing between them, "-never gonna happen."

Klaus let out a small laugh, "Not in that way, love." he said, "I just need to know what your obsession with my brother is."

"You make it sound as if I'm a crazy stalker." she said as she let out a tired sigh, "Either way, I'm not in the mood for another storytime."

"Well I am." he replied.

"Well have fun telling yourself some stories." she snapped getting up.

Before she could even walk away Klaus pulled her back, "Not so fast, little werewitch."

Arielle yanked her hand away, "Touch me again and I'll chop off parts I'm sure you'd want to keep."

Before Klaus could say anything Caroline showed interrupted them, "Hey, Elles, everything okay?" she said looking between the two.

"Yea, I was just telling him to take a hint." she assured her sister still glaring at Klaus.

"I was being perfectly civil." he defended, "You were rude."

Arielle scoffed, "I'm not in the mood for games, Klaus."

Caroline froze, "You're Klaus?" she questioned scared.

"Pleasure to meet you." he said proudly.

"Elles, let's go." Caroline whispered wanting to get away from the man who was threatening to kill her friend.

"Gladly." the two went to walk away but Klaus sped infront of them.

"I wasn't done talking to you." he said towards Arielle.

She gave him a sarcastic smile, "And I am."

"I think it's best we have a chat, your sister can go."

"If she's staying, I'm staying too." Caroline intervened.

"Neither of us are staying." Arielle screeched.

"I think you should, or else I'll kill that history teacher of yours."

Caroline's eyes widened, while Arielle shrugged nonchalantly, "Go ahead, one less history teacher."

"No, Elles, Alaric doesn't deserve to die." she told her sister pleaded knowing she wouldn't care if he lived or died.

Arielle looked at her and sighed, "Fine." she relented.

She turned to the original who had a smug look on his face, "What do you want to know Klaus?"

"Like I asked earlier," he began, "How do you know my brother?"

"Your brother?" Caroline questioned.

"Elijah." Klaus informed her leaving Caroline shocked.

"I met him in New York and he's been looking out for me." Arielle said.