𝟐.𝟎

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus said, in a 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦, horrible, american accent. The woman in front of her had a sceptic look on her face.

"Can I help you?" the women asked.

"Yeah, my car ran out of gas a couple miles back. It feels like we've been walking forever." Klaus began.

"And yours is the first house we've ran into, I was hoping we could use your phone." Arielle added.

"Don't you have a phone?" the women asked, slowly backing away from them.

"No, Nate, over here, forget them at home." Arielle quickly jumped in, "He's so unorganized sometimes."

"Oh, I get that." the stranger said to them. The girl couldn't believe the blonde girl missed the glare Klaus was sending the were-witch.

"Yeah, I honestly don't know how I can stand him."

She gave Klaus a pat in the back signalling him to play along, "Don't say that. You still love me either way." he said with a cheeky grin, playing along.

"Mmh, sure!" she joked before turning back to the women, "Can we come in now?"

"Oh, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you. You're not coming in." the women informed.

"I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting." Klaus said dropping the accent.

"I'm from Florida."

Arielle stood furthur from Klaus as she said, "Ohhh, that explains a whole lot."

The woman tried to turn away but Klaus sped infront of her and strangled her, "Now show us a little southern hospitality, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘢." he compelled.

~~~

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." a brunette women said.

"He should've." Arielle said making her presense known. Behind her was Klaus with the, now compelled, blonde women.

The brunette women backed away, "What's going on?" she asked, clearly scared.

"Please don't be alarmed-"

"Since when do you say please?" Arielle cut off.

"Are you seriously doing this now?" Klaus asked annoyed.

The girl gave him a sarcastic smile before turning her attention elsewhere, "What's your name?" she asked the brunette, but the girl stayed frozen in fear, "Fine, let's go with Janice."

Klaus rolled her eyes at the girls games, "Are you done?"

"Please, continue." she said sarcastically.

"I'm told Ray Sutton lives here." he told the two women, who stayed frozen in fear.

"Come on, Janice, tell us." Arielle said sweetly.

'Janice' gulped before speaking, "He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly." she said in fear.

"But I expect he makes it home."Klaus began, before looking at Arielle to finish for him, "Once a month." the were-witch finished.

Janice's face faltered making both the wolves smirk, "That's what I thought."the hybrid said smugly, "Where is he now?" he asked.

The women stayed quiet, "Janice." Arielle tutted, "If you don't tell us, then he's going to torture you, so I suggest telling us." the girl advised.

The girl seemed like she was going to answer but instead she ran away. The two wolves looked at eachother knowing Stefan and Caroline were at the door.

They both went to where the girl was, seeing she was frozen in fear, while Stefan and Caroline stood outside the door, unable to enter.