𝟏.𝟔

"Hello?" Arielle said annoyed through the phone.

"𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱." Stefan said desperately.

"Yea, you got another witch at your beck and call, use her, not me." she went to hang up the phone but Stefan spoke again.

"𝘕𝘰, 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦." he urged, "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰."

"Which is?" she asked curiously.

"𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦.." the vampire hesitated before finishing his sentence, "..𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦."

"You got bitten!?" she asked almost in disbelief. Arielle could hear Stefan from the other line hesitating to tell her something, "Look, if you don't tell me the truth, then theres no chance in hell that I'm helping."

Stefan sighed, "𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮." he revealed.

Arielke thought about it for second before giving her answer, "Fine, I'll help." she told him.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭!?" Stefan asked, surprised the girl would help.

"Don't question it, just accept the help." she told him rolling her eyes.

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

"Yeah, I'll text you if I find something." she hung up the phone after saying goodbye and started looking through her spell books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, sorry I'm late, had to make a pit stop." Arielle said as she walked up to Stefan.

"For a milkshake!?" Stefan said pointing at her frosty drink.

The girl shrugged, "Cookies and Cream." Arielle said, as if it's supposed to be justfied, "Want some?" she asked.

Stefan shook his head in disgust and they started walking into Alarics aparment complex.

After a couple moments of silence Stefan spoke up, "Thank you again, I know you and Damon aren't exactly...close."

Arielle snorted at his words, which were true, "Consider this me thanking you." she told him as they walked up the stairs.

"For what?" he asked.

"Helping Care control herself when she turned." she said.

Stefan nodded in understanding and a soft smile formed on his face, "She's a good person and friend."

Arielle studied his face for a second, "Right." she mumbled quietly.

The two finally got to Alarics apartment and Stefan went to knock but Arielle just burst in, as if it was her own house.

Stefan followed after her, in slight shock. They walked in and saw Katherine sitting on the bed, "Hello, Katherine." the male said making the vampire stand.

"Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead." she said walking closer to the pair.

"Quit whining, you sound like Elena." Arielle said sitting on the couch.

"You forget, I can kill you, Arielle." Katherine spat.

"Go ahead, but make sure you don't get my shirt dirty, this one's kinda my favorite." she gave her a fake smile and sipped on her milkshake.