𝟏.𝟐

It had been two days and Arielle didn't have Elijah's body. So she was just gonna bite Damon and make Stefan give Elijah to her.

So, she went into the Salvatore house and instead of knocking, she barged right in uncaring. When she walked in she saw Bonnie, Elena, Damon, Stefan, and Alaric.

"You owe me a door." Damon said annoyed.

"Bill me." she said sarcastically and before anyone could say or do anything she went and snapped his neck with magic.

"Let's chat without the him,hmm?" she smiled at everyone who looked at her like she had lost her mind.

"What the hell are you doing?" Elena asked.

"I'm here to collect." she then turned to Stefan, "Where is he, bunny-muncher?"

Stefan knew who she was talking about without her having to mention it, but everyone else was confused, "Where's who?" Bonnie asked.

"Oh, Steffy didn't tell you?" she asked and she raised her brows in confusion, "I told him I wanted Elijah by today. So imagine my surprise when I woke up and I didn't see Elijah laying on my bedroom floor."

"Why do you want Elijah?" Alaric asked.

She turned to face him in confusion, "Who are you again?"

"Alaric." he said.

"Right! Elena's mom ex-hubby. Elijah told me." she said recalling all she knew about Alaric.

"Why do you want him?" Bonnie asked.

"Ever heard of something called, minding your own buisness?" she snapped, "Where is he?" she asked Stefan.

Stefan shook his head, "I'm not telling you."

Arielle smirked, "Fine." she picked Damon's limp body and showed her wolf eyes, "I'll bite him if you don't give him to me."

Everyone watched worridly, except for Alaric, who was actually Klaus, although the gang didn't know. He was intrigued by the girl, he'd never seen anyone here do this and Katherine didn't mention her. But he would definitely ask later on.

"You can't do that. It's not a full moon." Elena said worriedly.

"Let's place a bet on that, shall we?" she went to bite him but Stefan stopped her.

"Stop!" he yelled, "I'll give you Elijah." he said.

Arielle smiled and shoved Damon's body to the side, "I'll wait here." she said sitting on the couch.

Stefan left the room to get Elijah's body and Elena went to check on Damon, "Katherine was right." Elena muttered.

"About what?" she asked.

"You're a monster." she sneered.

Arielle turned to her with furious eyes, "I'm not a monster."

"You were about to kill Damon for Elijah." the human girl yelled.

"I don't care about Damon, but I care about Elijah." she said.

"Is it true?" Bonnie spoke up.

"Is what true?" Arielle asked turning back to her.

"Did you kill fifteen innocent people?" Bonnie asked with tears in her eyes.

Arielle's mouth went dry, "How do you know that!?" she asked even though she already knew how.

"So it's true?" Bonnie said with disgust lacing her voice.

Arielle didn't answer so Elena spoke up, "Tell us!" she demanded, "Did you kill innocent people?" she asked.