2.14

Caroline and Arielle were about to knock on the Salvatore's door. Elena had texted Caroline and asked her to come over; after much debating, they decided to see what she wanted.

"Caroline!" she said surprised, as she opened the door.

"Hi." she said lowly.

Elena opened the door furthur so the sisters could walk in. Arielle walked in and made herself comfortable on the coach, while Caroline stood next to the couch.

"Why'd you call?" the blonde asked.

"Klaus ran over Alaric."

"Is he okay?" Caroline asked worridly.

Elena shook her head, "We thought he was, but...he started coughing up blood, and we had to take him to the hospital."

"How did that even happen?"

"Klaus actually compelled Jeremy to stand infront of the car, but Alaric pushed him out of the way before he could get hurt." she explained.

"Is Jeremy okay?"

Elena hesitated a bit before answering her, "I had Damon compel him to leave town."

"You what!?- you know what? Your family, your business." the blonde said before sitting down next to her sister.

Elena went to say something but someone knocked one the door. She turned around and went to open the door. Klaus smiled as Elena opened the door.

"Thank you for coming." she said as the man walked in.

"I trust you have news on Stefan." he said. The Forbes gave eachother a confused look, wondering what was going on.

"I couldn't find him." she admits, "But I have something else...which is why I invited you two."

Arielle looked at her in intrigue, "What is it?"

Elena signalled for them to follow as she started walking; they all gave eachother an unsure look before following after the girl.

She led them to the basement and then to a celler, which had Rebekah laying daggered. Caroline stepped infront of Arielle as Klaus said, "My poor sister. I can't turn my back on her for a moment."

"You have Rebekah. A deal is a deal!" Elena said nervously.

"The life of my sister in exchange for your brother? Yeah, I'd say that's a bargain." he told her, making Arielle scoff, "Consider him spared."

"You should know, I was the one that daggered her. When she wakes.....she'll come after me-"

"And I'll probably be right behind her." Arielle muttered, although everyone heard clearly.

"I can control Rebekah." Klaus said, "Besides, I still need your help finding Stefan."

"I told you, I don't know where he is." she said, as Klaus bent down, and removed the dagger from Rebekah.

"You're lying." he said simply, "Fortunately, you have no shortage of loved ones. If I don't find my family, the question you should be asking yourself is, who's going to die next? Bonnie? Alaric? Damon?" he listed off, "It's only a matter of time before Stefan gives me what I want."

"He doesn't care about me any more. You made sure of that. You turned him into a monster. Now he's your problem." she said, "And just so you know, I'm not the only one Rebekah wants dead. She knows what you did to your mother. She knows that you killed her. You three can let yourselves out." as soon as she finished her sentence, she rushed out of the basement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arielle walked into school and saw Elena at her sisters locker. She walked up to the girl, confused to what she was doing.