𝟏.𝟏

Arielle was now rushing to the Grill after Caroline had texted her saying Elijah's witch had gone psycho and was basically threatning everyone.

Once she went in the Grill she saw Jonas with Elena and Stefan, "Jonas!" she yelled making her way closer to the group.

The older witch turned to her, "Arielle, don't try to stop me." he warned.

The girl shook her head, "What happened?" Arielle questioned.

"They killed Luka." he revealed with anger lacing his voice.

Arielle noticed how the stage lights lit on fire and his fist clenching when he said this, "Okay, it's gonna be fine-" before she could finish her sentence Caroline lunges at Jonas and Stefan grabbed Arielle and Elena and speeds them out of there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why would you do that!?" Arielle yelled once they got to Elena's porch.

"I just saved you." Stefan said.

"I don't need saving." she snapped, "And Jonas is on psycho mode, who knows what he might to Caroline." she said.

The two ignored her and walked into the house making her scoff and follow after them, "Hello! Are you deaf?"

Once she went to Stefan's side she saw Bonnie and Jeremy there, "Hey you two, what-" Stefan covered her mouth with his hands making her fight in protest.

He let go and went upstairs, "What a damn weirdo." she muttered. Bonnie followed after him and once Arielle heard screaming she followed them to see what was happening.

She got there and saw Bonnie, Stefan, and Elena? No, Katherine, standing over Jonas' body, "Oh my-" she mumbled with tears forming in her eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she screeched at the three.

"We had to." Stefan reasoned.

"Why? Because you didn't trust him. Or because he was stronger than you and could turn you all over to Klaus." she snapped furiously.

"Second one." Katherine said unbothered.

Arielle cared very little for people but Jonas had been a mentor of hers, and Luka was one of her few friends.

She turned to the women furiously, "Well I'm stronger than Jonas." she stated, "And if I don't have Elijah in two days," she paused and looked between them all, "I'll call Klaus myself." she warned.

"You wouldn't. You probably don't even know where he is." Katherine said.

"You killed my sister, killed one of my few friends, and his father." she stated angrily making the mirros slightly crack, "Don't underestimate me." with that she walked downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once she walked downstairs she saw Damon and Elena, "Who are you?" Damon asked standing protectively in front of Elena.

"Black Widow." she answered with a sarcastic smile.

The man furrowed his brows in confusion and Elena walked to stand next to him, "Damon, this is Caroline's sister, Arielle." she said.

"Right! The adopted sister." he said trying to remember what he knew about the girl.

"And you must be the pedophile." she said with a fake smile.

Before he could say anything Stefan's voice interrupted them, "Everything's taken care of." Stefan said coming down the stairs with Katherine behind him.

Arielle scoffed, "You mean you killed an innocent man?" she corrected with sarcasm lacing her voice.

"He was trying to kill Elena." Damon defended.