𝟏.𝟕

Arielle walked to Damon's room and saw him and Elena kissing, she quickly took a picture on her phone before walking in.

"Thought you had a boyfriend!?" the voice made Elena quickly pull away from the man and turn to face her friend.

"What are you doing here?" she asked standing infront of Damon protectively.

Elena knew that Arielle hated Damon, she never tried to hide it ever since she came into town. So she was worried about what she would do. Not that she could much about it, considering she was a human and the girl was a were-witch.

"Relax. I told Stefan I'd help, so here." she handed the girl the vial with Klaus' blood. Elena eyed it curiously.

"Feed it to him or he dies." Arielle informed her noticing her hesitance.

Arielle would've let him die, but she did promise Stefan she would get his brother the cure, and she certainly didn't snap Klaus' neck for nothing.

She took the cure from Elena and fed it to Damon. The vampire seemed surprised that she saved him, he knew she definitely didn't do it for herself, "Thank you." he muttered out, still drenched in sweat.

"Now you owe me a favor, and I didn't do it for you."

"For who then?"

"Stefan." she answered him simply, "I owed him something."

"Where is he?" Elena asked.

The older girl turned to her and a small frown appeared on her face, "Paying for this." she informed vaguely, "It must suck for him...he gave everything to make sure you stay safe and alive and you still cheat on him..with his 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳."

"And you." she turned to Damon, "You need to stop chasing your brothers girl, it's embarrassing." she left the room leaving the pair alone to sink in her words.

Both of them knew she was telling the truth, they knew she was right, both of them felt a guilt, Elena more than Damon.

Elena knew the girl was right and she had a point, Stefan had risked everything and everyone just to make sure she was safe, and she went and kissed his brother. At the moment she didn't feel the guilt, but when Arielle spoke, she felt it immensely.

Damon, on the other hand, didn't feel as much guilt, he felt something for Elena, and he knew she felt it too, he just wanted Elena to admit what she felt and not hide it from herself. He knew it was wrong to kiss her, but he couldn't hide his feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arielle walked into her home exhausted by her days events. When she walked in she saw Caroline, sitting on the couch watching '𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘱 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭', the girl walked closer and Caroline paused the tv hearing her walk in.

"Where have you been all day?" the blonde asked.

"Helping Stefan cure Damon's bite." she answered sitting down next to her.

"You helped Damon?" she questioned, finding it very hard to believe.

"Shocking right? Me helping him."

"Very." Caroline said with a small laugh.

"I did for Stefan, not fot him." she informed.

Caroline furrowed her brows in confusion, "You and Stefan?"

"No, no, no." she quickly denied, "I just owed him something."

This made her more confused, "I'm sorry, what?!?"

The girl let out a small laugh before explaining, "He helped you when you turned, he helped you when I couldn't, so I just felt like I should've said thank you." she informed, "Sadly, that required saving Damon." she frowned.