𝟐.𝟕

Arielle spent the entire car ride thinking about Rebekah's words that she hadn't realized she was back home.

The girl sat up and looked over at Klaus in the drivers seat, "What are we doing here?" she asked.

"The doppleganger is alive." he said while a smile crept onto his face, "We're going to pay her a small visit."

Arielle scoffed, "And kill her, right?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Exactly, love." Klaus confirmed what she already knew, "She's the reason I can't make anymore hybrids, if I kill her then I'll have my hybrids."

"You're sick."

"Actually I feel fine, how about you?"

Arielle scoffed once again. She looked around and when she didn't find what she was looking for she breathed in before asking Klaus, "Do you have any water?" she asked.

Klaus reached down to the drivers door and handed her a water bottle. She muttered a '𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴' before drinking it.

Arielle thought the water tasted weird but still drank it, "Never buy this brand ever again." she told him, clearly disgusted with how it tasted.

"It's not the water, love." he told her with a smile.

Arielle was confused and then a wave of realization flashed over her, "What the fuck did you put in my drink?"

"Nothing that'll cause permanent damage." he assured.

"I'll make sure to cause permanent damage to your damn dick." she yelled. She took off her seatbelt and opened the door.

Klaus thought she wouln't jump but when she went to jump Klaus held her back, "Are you insane?" he yelled.

"Yes!" she yelled back.

"Close the door, love."

"No.

"Close it!"

"No!"

Klaus reached over and closed the door while Arielle tried pushing him off. Klaus sat back and put the lock on the doors.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you lately?"

"What's wrong with me?" she screeched, "What is wrong with you?"

Arielle could already feel herself getting dizzy but she tried her best to ignore it. She was definitely getting him back after this.

"Oh, nothing, I just needed you out of my way tonight." he answered, "Now what is wrong with you?"

"I'm just-" Arielle passed out before she could answer him back.

Klaus sighed and kept driving, "I'm sorry, love, but's it's better this way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arielle woke in her school parking lot. Caroline had texted her about prank night before they left Chicago, so she guessed that's where Klaus was.

She got out of the car and walked towards the school. She used her wolf hearing to make her to the gym.

When she walked in she saw Marcus and Tyler laying dead, with Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, and Matt hovering over their bodies, with tears streaming down their face. And Klaus and Rebekah were sitting on the bleachers like everything was fine.

She rushed over to Marcus' body and held him, "M, wake up, please, come on." she urged. She knew he wasn't going to wake, but she still kept begging him to wake up, whilst everyone watched.