𝟐.𝟒

Klaus had told the girls to meet them at a warehouse, so after they landed they headed there.

The girls walked into the warehouse until they sae Klaus and Stefan talking in the distance, "They look like they're having fun." Arielle whispered.

Caroline laughed quietly at her words, "We can hear you." Stefan called out, not even bothering to look back at them.

"We know." Caroline yelled back, walking closer to them.

"Why are we here?" Arielle asked as they got closer to the males.

Stefan nodded, "Yeah, I would like to know aswell." he pointed out, "I mean, we had our fun, your hybrids failed-"

"Sorry I killed them again." Arielle said with a fake apologetic look.

"Can I talk without being interrupted?" Stefan asked annoyed. The girl mumbled an apologie while Klaus watched entertained, "Don't you wanna move one?" he asked Klaus.

Klaus thought about it for a second before answering, "We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." he stated confidently.

"Ouch." the were-witch said, "I thought I was your favorite witch?" she asked in fake hurt.

Klaus rolled his eyes, "Fine, we're going to go see my second-favorite witch, better?"

Arielle nodded proudly, "Way better."

The four made their way into Klaus' car, and let him drive to wherever they were going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four made their way into a bar that seemed really old, "Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus asked the ripper as they walked further into the bar.

Stefan looked around in disbelief, "I can't believe this place is still here."

"You have got to be kidding me." a new voice said.

Klaus' smile grew bigger, "So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-"

"Stop." the women cut off, making the Forbes sisters snicker from behind the two males, "You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny."

She then turned her attention to Stefan, "I remember you."

"Yeah. You're Gloria." he remembered, "Shouldn't you be...." he made a dead sign with his neck and she smiled.

"Old and dead?" she asked making him nod, "Now, if I die, who's gonna run this place, huh?" she then noticed the two women behind the men.

"Now who are you hiding back there?" she asked.

The vampires moved out the way and the sisters came into view, "Gloria this is Caroline and Arielle." Klaus introduced while they waved.

"You're the werewitch." she stated pointing at Arielle. She nodded in confirmation, "You got someone powerful by your side, don't make an enemy out of her." she advised Klaus.

The hybrid shook it off and spoke, "Gloria's a very powerful witch." he informed the group as they walked furthur into the bar.

"I can slow the aging down with some herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day." her eyes them flickered over to Arielle, "And no where near as powerful as Arielle over there."

The girl smiled. Klaus turned to Stefan, "Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar." Stefan sighed, annoyed, and grabbed Caroline's arm before dragging her to bar.

Klaus, Gloria, and Arielle sat in a booth, "You look ravishing, by the way." Klaus complimented.

Gloria smiled, "Don't...I know why you're here." Arielle quietly laughed at how Klaus hadn't snapped her head off, even though she could tell he wanted too, "A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels."