𝟏.𝟒

Arielle barged into Alaric's apartment, breaking the door with her magic. Klaus and Katherine turned to look at her.

When Arielle woke up she went into Caroline's room and her bed was made but her phone was on her nightstand. Arielle found it weird and did a locator spell but it came up blank, hence why she was here.

"Arielle," Klaus said with a smile, "Please, do come in."

"Where is she!?" she asked furiously.

"Where's who?" Katherine asked. Arielle ignored her and snapped her neck.

"Who?" Klaus said as if he didn't know.

"You know who, you half-breed dog." she snapped angrily.

Klaus sped her to wall by her shoulders, "I'd be very careful on how you talk to me, little werewitch."

"Why?" she asked tilting her head to side, "Because everyone's afraid of you?" she said sarcastically and he nodded, "Well, I'm not, and you just kidnapped my sister, so-" instead of finishing her sentence she used her magic to throw him to a wall and pin him there.

"Where is she?" she asked again.

"I'm not using her for the sacrifice." he said from the wall.

Arielle was confused but didn't believe him, "Then why kidnap her? For funsies?"

"It's called decoy, love, never let anyone know your true plans." he said.

"You better be telling the truth, because if not, I promise, I will kill you." she threatned, "And I always keep me promises."

She threw him against another wall before walking out of the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arielle had been trying to get Caroline's scent down for hours now and it was already starting to get dark.

She felt herself being drawn to Stevan's Quarry, so she decided to go see what is was. When she got there she saw Elijah with his hand in Klaus's chest. Bonnie standing at the edge of the forest and Stefan standing at some sort of alter set-up.

She looked over and didn't see Caroline's body anywhere causing her to let out a sigh of relief. She then looked over at Elijah who was talking with Klaus.

"I didn't bury them at sea." she heard Klaus say as she got closer to the scene.

"What?" Elijah said confused.

"If you kill me, you'll never find them." he finally said.

"Elijah! Don't listen to him." Stefan yelled out, with desperation lacing his voice.

"I can take you to them." Klaus tried bargaining  with his brother, "I give you my word...brother."

"Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie threatned.

"And if you do that, then 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 take 𝘺𝘰𝘶 out." Arielle spoke up making everyone look at her.

Elijah gave her an unsure look and she nodded, knowing how much his family ment to him, "I'm sorry." he said towards Elena's friends before speading.

Both Bonnie and Stefan let out yells of protest before Bonnie turned to Arielle furiously, "What the hell!?" she yelled at the girl making her confused, "We could've killed Klaus, how can you care about him?"

"I don't care about Klaus." she interjected, "I only care about Elijah." she corrected, "And honestly you wouldn't have been able to kill him."

"Yes, I would've." she stated confidently.