Characters/theme/Warnings/AN!

Baldi Basic

Emily Thing (oc)

Miss Circle (villain, becomes good)

Viktor (main villain)

Principal of the Thing

Jimmy (player)

Johnny (student/store owner)

Filename2/Null

Chalkles

Cloudy Copter

Suzie (Playtime)

Bully (This is a Bully)

Arts and Crafters the sock puppet

First Prize the robot

Gotta Sweep Sweep the Broom

Mis Pomp

Dr Reflex

Beans

Miss Blooming

Laura

Mr Cleany-Clean

Mr Mix

(I think this version of the cover is cute because of the kids, First Prize and Crafters peeking)

Warning: sexual themes, blood and gore, cussing (mainly from the Viktor characters and Viktor himself), verbal abuse,

Note: the last time I ever did a Baldi Basics story I was young and stupid it was a Baldi x Playtime story and well, it was taken down because people commented saying she is a child. I was young and stupid, experimenting. I still perfer Baldi x Playtime (adult!) than Principal x Baldi. Heck I would ship Baldi with Miss Circle LOL. But yeah the sexual content between Baldi and my oc doesn't happen until she is an adult which is when she is 20 years old. People say Baldi is 30, but he's 28/29. And the reason why she ages faster than anyone else in the story is because she is a human, not humanoids like them. Humanoids age a lot slower than humans. But I am also gonna hunt something too when a human says too long in the video game world They resemble humans, but slightly off. I did read on the Baldi Wiki that they say Baldi is a humanoid so that's why I call all these video game characters humanoids lol. So if you get mad or report Wattpad before telling me "this is bad, she is just a child!" No! I did this for Brotherly Love, I warned in every chapter! And I will warn it every chapter when the sexual content comes up, "SHE ISNT A MINOR ANYMORE! SHE'S AN ADULT!"

So knock it off. I know people are reporting me before Wattpad gets a chance to hear my side and not REALLY read the information. They just jump to the sexual content chapters.

R*pe will be skipped...well uh at a certain area. Yeah and you know who that was...I thought I warn you that there is a mentioned of rape when Emily is teen, but an adult, it's slight in the book.

I know Viktor has a voice actor, but his voice would be perfect as Alastor from Hazbin Hotel.

I never watched the show but I have heard of his voice so I think it would suit Viktor. Viktor's normal voice would be his demonic form.

Btw this is like my version of this video game world. That's also why it's a crossover. The backstory about Emily's mother is an inspiration of Digital Circus in a way.