Intro/Ahead of the Start

Emily turned red and couldn't look up at Baldi

     Emily turned red and couldn't look up at Baldi. She was so shy now. Her teacher was the same age as the day she left the school for college. How was it possible? But also now, how could she be attracted to her old teacher.

Baldi was even attracted to her. He was so shy himself. He couldn't even look at her. She was so beautiful. Her hair wasn't brown anymore though. It was white and light blue now. He finally looked at her and held her face. Feeling his hand she finally looked up into his eyes as well.

"...Emily...I think now I am inlove with you," Baldi finally spoke. "I know it sounds crazy, because I've seen you since you started my school until you graduated. You look slightly different. But you're still my Emily."

Emily blushed looked up at him, "I-I always had a crush on you, Mr Baldi."

Mr Baldi? She still called him that? Heh. He liked that.  "Mr Baldi? Heheh, still the same old Em'."

Emily blushed looking up at him. "Mr Baldi?"

"Yes?"

Emily was so shy, but she wanted to kiss him, "can...can you kiss me? Please?"

She was short. Still. Like the last time he seen her. He smiled, blushing himself and nodded. He leaned in holding her face still in his hands and pressed his lips against hers. Emily had her hands on his chest and continued to kiss him back.

The sounds were outside Baldi's office which was Playtime giggling in the hallways, First Prize roaming in the halls, and even Gotta Sweep rushing in the halls. No one suspected to check on them. No one interested in what was going on beyond the green door.

Baldi then slowly pulled back. Emily looked up in his eyes in shock. Baldi was in shock as well. The kiss amazed him. He then cupped her face with both of his hands, "may I have more, Emily?"

Emily blushed, "please."

Baldi then kissed her gently. His lips pressed against hers and aligned with hers. He lifted her up with her legs wrapped around his waist and his hands gripped on her hips. He kissed her as he gently pressed her back against the wall. Emily gasped and panted as they kissed. She clamped her hands gently on Baldi's face as they make out. The sensation between them was intense. As if they wanted more than just kisses.

Baldi finally broke the kiss again and a string of saliva hang from their mouths. They panted looking up at each other's eyes.

"...Mr Baldi...," Emily didn't know what to say next.

Baldi blushed and set her feet down on the floor and dropped his head. His head spinning. His hands shaking. He just kissed his old student? Emily rested her hands on his. He looked up at her. She was not his student anymore though. She was all grown up. Only 8 years younger than him.

"Mr Baldi, it's alright. I guess you still see me as one of your students. But I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm an adult...like you."