Chapter 11: Principal's Death

Warning: violence/Blood/Gore/murder

Viktor had brought Principal of the Thing to his school to talk.

"So let me get this straight. You let Emily out on summer break and she visits my friend's school. And then you allowed her to go with him to go camping?! And she sleeps with him!?"

"Now look, your daughter made a deal—"

"SHES NOT MY DAUGHTER! She never was. Just because I was with her mother, I didn't create such...such disappointment!" Principal yelled.

"...right, well anyway, it made a promise to me that she wouldn't."

"And you believed it?"

"Yes."

"There's your problem," Principal growled, "you believed her! Of course she will break it."

"Well I know that now. Which is why I have to kill your friends."

"Please! Have her after she graduates. Besides I don't want her anymore! I never wanted her since she was born! Just don't hurt my friends and the children!"

"....I will think about it." Viktor started to walk to the bedroom door and pulled Emily out with his telekinesis. "But I have to kill one person..."

"...w-who?" Principal asked.

Viktor set Emily down on her feet and she was shaking. He then slowly turned to Principal, "...You."

In a flash, he rushed at Principal at the wall and Principal choked.

"B-but...we made a deal!" Principal choked.

"The deal was she wouldn't go behind my back with that bald headed freak of a professor or go near that school of his. I gave her a second chance and guess what she did. She broke that deal!" Viktor slammed his head against the wall multiple times. His body flashed like it was glitching out. Emily squeaked in horror.

"Viktor, stop! Don't kill him!" Emily screamed.

Viktor immediately let him go and turned his head 360. "What did you just called me?"

"Mr Strobvoski...?"

"No! You called me by my first name! You are suppose to call me Mr Strobvoski!!! Not Viktor! I'm your master!" Viktor yelled and slapped her face. "And why do you care for this old freak! He never loved you."

"He's still my father! He created me!"

Viktor ignored her and beat Principal making him glitch out and bleed. Emily started to cry shaking. Viktor then turned and grabbed his hatchet.

"Please. Just kill her not me...," Principal begged.

"Like I would want to kill my pet? You did this Principal! YOU DID!" He held the hatchet over his head and slammed it into Principal making him scream in pain.

Emily screamed and covered her eyes shaking. Viktor used his hatchet chopping the principal. His entire body glitched and twitched like crazy, but it didn't make Viktor stop. He then did so after last chop.

Principal was definitely damaged and in a lot of pain. He looked up at Emily and frowned, "this is your fault! Your fault!"

Emily teared up. Even in death he hated her? After all she did for him? This is how he treated her after what she did for him? She always tried to love him and care for him, even though he showed no love or care for her back.

Principal was now nothing more, but scattered chips (mother chips). Viktor then turned to Emily. "Now you should thank me. He never loved or cared about you. The one who cares for you, is me."

Second image belongs to: Jamzionn on Animo