Chapter 4: Save the Deal

"What do you mean?" Emily frowned.

"What I mean, you have to stay here," Viktor replied, "otherwise...there will be consequences."

"...you don't scare me."

"Oh? I don't? Look, I need a special student like you in my school. You were Baldi's top student, and that's what I want. You were his only top student. And now that you graduated, I will take that from him." Viktor grabbed her by her chin and she tried to push him away, "You are very special, Miss Thing, very special."

Emily finally broke free from his grip, "I'm definitely leaving!" She stormed to the doors, but Viktor teleported infront of her.

"No no no, I said if you leave there will be consequences." He snatched her face in his hand and smirked under his pale white mask. "Be a good little girl and join my school. Otherwise...I will go to Here School and torture all your friends, and old teachers. But Mr Baldi will get the worst treatment of them all."

Emily shivered and teared up hearing him say that. "N-no. Please don't hurt him."

Viktor smirked, "then make a deal with me. You join my school and be my student. And never return to Here School again. You belong to me, Miss Thing. We have a deal?"

Emily didn't want Baldi or the others to suffer his torture. She teared up again and nodded, "yes..."

"That's a good little student. Now go to my office. We need to discuss a few things."

Emily did what she was told and went to his office. Once he came in, he walked up behind her and sniffed her hair.

"You smell lovely...I wonder if the rest of you smells lovely as well," he reached down to the hem of her shirt and Emily shivered. What was he doing.

"N-no!" She screamed and tried to get away from him, but he held onto her tightly.

"Remember the deal. This is also part of the deal. Now...let me see the rest of you~~"