Chapter 3: Viktor Strobovski

"Welcome, Miss Thing, to my Advanced School," Viktor smirked

"Welcome, Miss Thing, to my Advanced School," Viktor smirked. "I will advise you my school is your best choice. With your advanced mind, you would fit right in, Miss Thing."

"...I don't know, I mean, I am more into art and literature."

"Hmmm, maybe if I give you a tour, you change your mind?"

Emily shivered. She never really wanted to come here, but her father the Principal was the one that sent her here. She then nodded to Viktor and he took her hand in his.

"Come, my dear," Viktor smirked. He lead her down dark hallways and showed her all the classrooms, even the office rooms. Once in the cafeteria Emily immediately covered her mouth and nose. It smelled like rotting flesh and like dead corpses around.

"What the heck are they making?" Emily asked.

"Meat surprise," Mr Mix the head chef of the cafeteria smiled holding a bowl he was mixing the rotten flesh in, "want to try?" He held up a spoonful

"N-no thank you," Emily gagged.

Viktor chuckled, "she will eventually, Mix, don't worry."

Viktor took her hand again and walked her into another floor showing her a robotic creature that looked like a record player. It's moments were like of a spider. It really made her uncomfortable.

 It really made her uncomfortable

"That's Phonty. He's like a pet of mine, and my best friend." Viktor smirked under his mask.

Suddenly the creature jumped at the glass window and Emily jumped back.

"Awe, he likes you," laughed Viktor.

"Well I don't like it!" Emily shouted. She stormed out.

Viktor turned to the creature, "don't worry, she will learn to like you."

Viktor followed her out of the room and found her in the hallway frowned at him, "I like to leave. It was my father's choice to come here for school, but I don't want to attend."

"Well there is a little problem. You don't have a choice, my dear~"