Chapter 10: More Marks

Warning: swearing, blood/gore, abuse

4 Days Later...

"So, do you enjoy your last visit, my little pet?" Viktor smiled darkly under his white mask.

Emily nodded not looking at him. It always bothered Viktor, but he didn't hurt her this time. He then noticed marks around her neck and frowned. He then snatched her chin forcing her to look at him.

"Who marked you?"

"N-no one. They're yours, remember?" Emily shivered.

"Those are awfully fresh to be mine," Viktor still frowned.

Emily shivered. She was afraid he won't believe her about the hickies. "It's old...really."

Viktor grabbed her face roughly making her gasped. "Don't lie to me!"

"I'm not. I'm telling you the truth."

"I don't like it when you lie."

"I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, Mr Strobvoski," Emily shivered.

Viktor squeezed her face tighter making her whine. "I know you're lying."

"Ah!"

"TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

"N-no..." she whimpered.

Viktor frowned and slammed her down to the floor. "You're being very naughty, Emily."

He walked over to his weapon stash. He reached out and grabbed the bat next to his hatchet. Emily held onto her head and was shaking. Viktor then lifted up his bat and slammed the bat against her back. He then strike her again. "TELL ME! Don't make me go worse."

Don't worry about me. I can take care of Viktor.
Emily teared up. She really was worried about Baldi, but she did trust him. "Stop!" She screamed before he could strike her again. "Stop! Alright...yes, I...I let him kiss me...and he kissed all over me...and more."

Viktor's eyes widened under his mask. They then glowed red demonically. He then gritted his teeth, "you...you allowed my step brother to...you both didn't...DID YOU...!?"

Emily shivered.

Viktor smacked her again with the bat making her scream. "DID YOU LET HIM FUCK YOU!?"

"....I-I wanted him to...I wanted to...forget what you did to me...," Emily broke down.

Viktor dropped his bat. He was really mad now. "You...you wanted him to....YOU!?" He then grabbed her and slammed her against the wall multiple times making her scream. He then slammed her back to floor and then kicked her the face. He then stopped and tried to calm down.

Emily felt so weak to move. Her head was throbbing and her nose was oozing with blood. She even could taste blood in her mouth. She had tears streaming down her face.

"...I will return. I have something to speak to your father." Viktor finally said, in a calm voice. He then walked out of the room leaving her lay on the floor bleeding.

Emily coughed up blood and tried to push herself up and got back to her feet weakly. She dropped her head and broke down sobbing.