Chapter 6: Here School Return

Emily didn't dare look back at the school

      Emily didn't dare look back at the school. She wanted to feel like herself again now that she was free for a few months. She was assigned to a hotel in Here Town. She felt the staff here worked for Viktor, so there went part of her happiness.

Once alone, Emily went for a walk out in her hometown. For 2 years the town slightly changed. She stopped seeing a familiar little girl in a red dress. "Let's play, miss."

She handed Emily a jump rope and smiled, "ready! Go!"

Emily immediately understood what she was telling her. This little was obviously Playtime. She was still the same age ever since she started at Here School. How come she and the children don't age?

Emily started to jump while using Playtime's jump rope and Playtime would count here, "1...2...3...4....wow! That's great, miss. Let's play again, sometime soon."

Emily handed her the jump rope back and Playtime smiled as she walked away.

She didn't recognize me? Well I guess I have changed. But I am glad I got to see her. She is so sweet.

After she left, Emily walked around the town more. Suddenly she stopped and saw two boys that looked familiar. Were they...Bully and Beans?

"Hello there, ma'am, I don't think I've seen you here before." Beans said.

"Oh...I'm just visiting for summer break."

"How lovely. Hey, you want to see something cool?" Beans asked.

Emily knew what it was. He always tried to make bubbles with his bubblegum, but always failed at it. She was nice though, "sure, kiddo."

"....weird, our friend Miss Emily always called me Kiddo."

"Oh? I call anyone I meet kiddo." Emily blushed. She wanted to tell him and Bully it was her, but then she would have to tell them why she couldn't stay when her vacation is over. And she could never lie to them. But here she had to keep her identity safe.

Beans chewed up some gum and then spit it out. "Dang it. I always fail at making bubbles," Beans pouted.

"I think you're doing alright," Emily smiled, "you're trying."

"He sucks at it," Bully frowned.

Beans dropped his head down sadly.

Emily smiled and handed Bully a chocolate bar. Bully noticed and was shocked. He grabbed it and smiled. Emily then handed Beans some more bubblegum and he smiled.

"Thank you, miss." Beans smiled.

"Of course. And just keep practicing, you'll get it," she winked at beans and walked away.

"I wonder who that nice lady was," Beans told Bully.

Emily stopped by the Here School and looked up at the school. She really missed being here. All her friends were here. And she missed them. Suddenly she saw a flyer. "Let's go Camping! Summer vacation is here, and let's go camping with your favorite math teacher, Baldi."

They were going camping soon? She went to the school and looked for the teachers. That's when she was greeted by Miss Pomp.

"Hello there, ma'am, is there anything I can help you with?"