Chapter 7: Baldi and Emily Reunited

"Um, I saw this flyer of Here School is going camping this summer?" Emily handed Miss Pomp the flyer

"Oh yes, Mr Baldi wants to take the kids out camping. He could tell the kids were stressed out during school so he just wanted to help them out. Are you interested for your kids to go?"

"Oh...I don't have any children, but I thought I could help out."

"You want to volunteer? Well we can ask him."

"C-could you ask him?" Emily looked down sadly.

"Wait...you look familiar...Emily?"

Oh no...now Emily was exposed.

"It is you! Oh my, you really changed. You even changed your hair. And lost a lot of weight. Where have you been?"

"School..."

"Yes, but what school, dear?"

"...Viktor Strobvoski..."

"Strobvoski!?"

Emily hushed her. She didn't want anyone to know, "I had no choice. I didn't want to, but he threatened me."

"Dear, whatever Mr Strobvoski threatened you, Baldi can help you."

"No. No one can, Miss Pomp. If anyone else finds out, Viktor will hurt all of you...even if he finds out I am anywhere near you all, he will hurt everyone here, but Baldi the most."

Miss Pomp was worried about this. She made a deal with Viktor and that wasn't good. It's never good to make a deal with Viktor. She then noticed marks around her neck. It look like bruises. And even bite marks.

"Then why do you want to come to the trip?"

"...maybe Viktor won't know?"

"I sense he might...but you could be right, he might not notice. I will take you to him."

"N-no...I'm scared he might see me with him."

"I don't think Viktor would immediately suspect you would be here," Miss Pomp encouraged her. She walked her down the hallway and led her to Baldi's office. "Besides, I think Mr Baldi would love to see you again."

Emily shivered. She then knocked on the door.

"Come in, it's open," she heard Baldi called from inside.

She shivered. She was hesitated to open the door, but she managed to have the courage to open the door.

"Oh...hi, ma'am, can I help you?" Baldi smiled.

Emily walked in and looked shy. "Hi, Mr Baldi...it's been awhile..."

"Do I know you, ma'am?"

"...it's me...Emily...Emily Thing?"

Baldi froze up. He stood up and walked towards her, "...Emily?"

Emily blushed and smiled up at Baldi. "Hi, Mr Baldi..."