Prologue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sector V Under No Flag

Prologue

BEGIN RECOREDING: TALON 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The air howls Its final cry

Why did it come to this? He did everything right...everything but no matter what he thought and wanted to say, he was met with nothing but a brutal silence that cuts away like a sword. The orders he followed/ the orders he denied to follow to save the ones from a misfortune of commands stupid actions....

It was cold...

He could still remember those last crucial moments on that cliff trying to think if there was some other way out of this... maybe he could take the roof instead or better yet dived into the ocean than fall into it with a blood soaked vest...he could barley breath through the excruciating numbing pain that spans the chest region travelling to the rest of his body. He could only think of the faces of the others....

Disgust and Anger

He could only see.... the ones that used to laugh with him, used to smile with him had been replaced with foreigners from another world that don't remind him of them at all, it was always "Wolf your a hero", "You are the face of the army Wolf you legend!" If that was the case then why did they convicted him as a war criminal that sent his own men into certain death? They knew it just like Perri that he would never do such a thing to the army that he had taken over from Commander Williams when he retired...

Even that he still couldn't piece together why he would of done such a thing for him. Did Williams see him was a person that was capable of leading the charge against the Siren and Ferri onslaught that had costed the world billions of people...This God forsaken war rocks Wolf to his core...but it didn't matter to him anymore, struck by grief and pain of the others betrayal to him.

He had no words to fight back agaisnt the people who convicted him as a blood thirsty murderer who was doing things that no one should of been doing. Maybe he should call himself more lucky than the others who might be court martialled for what they had done. He didn't want to imagine his own men tied to a wooden post ready to be shoot as their blood soaked the sacred ground of the last bastion on Earth.

He thought that he could use his status and as a friend to the others to convince them not to kill him but in the end he was met by numerous knife and sword wounds from the Azur Lane girls and bullets upon bullets from the Griffin girls.... Each one hurt him physically and emotionally. t was like the girls had seen him just as a Siren or a Doll that was made in a cold lab without the loving care of a mother...and a guiding foundation of a father.

But it wasn't like Wolf was any better in that regard and he knew it...he was an orphan with his two other Siblings Anders and Ella.... he wondered what Anders is doing right now... was he asleep?, did the gunshots wake him up in a frenzy? He wasn't sure... he never really got to talk to him often and when he did it was more like a "Hi" and "Goodbye". For Ella... she was gone with the wind.. not a trace of her could be found..

It was always one of those goals that he always wanted to achieve in this brutal war.... the Sirens have took control of most of the waters, the Ferri have invaded most countries... whoever was left in those places... it was every man, women or child for themselves and the ones fighting on those crumbling frontlines... may God preserve them as they reach the other side.

Splash

The water was cold.... so cold numbing the wounds on Wolf even further, he couldn't swim in the state he was in his legs had barley the blood left in them to keep up with the freezing cold water. They decide to cramp up like the rest of his body trying to adapt to the cold but with injuries that severe he knew that it wouldn't be long till he ends up joining the rest of the soldiers and friends that he had lost on the way.