The NCT council - NCT

A/N: This week, your positive attitude brings success.

The week begins on Monday, May 13, with the sun conjoining Uranus in Taurus and your house of habits and routines. Sagittarius, you might adopt a productivity hack that ends up saving you hours a day. You might do something as small as switching your phone to grayscale and find that you don't spend nearly as much time on it. Or you might switch your sleep schedule and wake up refreshed.

Mercury enters the sign of Taurus on Thursday, May 16. Mercury will be in Taurus until June 3. During this time, you could be very focused on your health and well-being. You might adopt some new eating habits that give you more energy and help you heal. You could find a great personal trainer, one you can really stick with. In just a few weeks, you could see a substantial positive change.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's a nice sunny day at the mansion when all of a sudden, Maverick had called her name. 

"Oh Mina, would you come down for a second?" Maverick said. 

Mina did came down and saw 23 people who are staring at her. She looked at them and then back to Maverick for some answers. 

"Mina, these will be your new bosses from now on. They are called the NCT council." She replied. 

"All of them?" She asked. 

"Yes. Some of them are very nice people and completely sweet, while others are colder than you'd like to expect, but very nice once you get to know them. They have been seperated by 3 groups. 127, DREAM and U. 127 ius in charge with insurance and taxes and DREAM is in charge of the enviroment and hospitality." Her father explained. 

"What about U?" She asked. 

"U will be taking care of any other things in general. The reason why they're her eis because I'll be moving to England permenantly." He replied. 

"What?!" She gasped. 

"I've been hired as a butler in London." Maverick replied. 

"No..... but when am I going to see you again?" She asked. 

"Hopefully, soon enough. In fact, during your breaks, you're welcome to come over there and visit me in any time that you like." He told her. 

Mina got emotional as he said those words. She soon started to cry as she hugged him. To her, he's the most amazing boss and friend that anyone can ever have. He's like a second father to her and life without him will be so bleak.

"Will you also promise to stay in touch?" She wiped away her tears. 

"I promise." He said. 

"It's going to be okay. Change is scary for everyone, but I'm sure within time, you'll get used to it in no time." 

"That's really sweet of you to say, Mark." Maverick said. 

Mina smiled as the two exchanged eye contacts. He held out a hankerchief for her as she gladly took it. 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: You know what? Something tells me that they are going to treat her just fine! 

See you next time!!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!!