School trip - Mark

A/N: This week, the Universe is calling.

The week begins on Monday, June 5, with Mercury conjoining Uranus in Taurus and your house of habits and routines. Sagittarius, you could be undergoing a habit overhaul. You might decide to unplug one day a week so you can get outdoors and spend time hiking or working in the garden. Or perhaps you want to make a connection both spiritually and in the community, and so you might find a church service to attend. Today, you could establish a new routine.

On Thursday, June 8, Venus in Leo and your house of adventure opposes Pluto in Aquarius. Sagittarius, you'd like to have more fun and certainly more adventure, and soon you might be ready to take off for parts unknown. But some family members and friends are very focused on things like the economy or trouble in the world. Today, you could have a discussion with someone about the things you want to do and what they think you should do, but in the end you're the one who needs to decide.

------------------------------------------------------

One day, everyone is on a school trip to Canada for the week. Mark is super excited for this because this means that he can see his parents. Everyone has their own luggages and they all talked and chatted on the airplane. 

Mark and Mina sat on the coach as he couldn't contain his excitement. 

"I can't believe everyone else gets to go to a hotel whilst we go to your parents house." Mina said. 

"This is defintely going to be so much fun!" Mark said, "It's been ages since I've saw my family."

"I can't wait to see them too! And I really loved your mother's bacon casserole, it was so good." Haechan replied. 

"I know, it's so good. But I also love the bacon brisket!" Jaemin said. 

The group nodded in approval.

"I swear, it's like the one thing you love about my family is because they serve bacon things." Mark sighed. 

"That's so not true!" She said offendly. 

"Yeah..... but they're gonna give us the recipe for those, right?" Chenle asked. 

Soon the coach has arrived at its destination and everyone soon took in the sweet canadian air. 

"Oh, wait. Your shoelaces are untied. Here, let me do those for you." Mark said, bending over.

"Thank you." She smiled. 

After getting all of their stuff ready, they all had their own things to do and see. Yeji, Heeseung, Karina, Yeonjun, Hyujin and Wooyoung are busy wandering through the streets when they saw a waffle/pancake house. 

The sweet smell of syrup was enough to tingle their tastebuds.

"Mmm..... hey guys, let's go and check out this place." Hyunjin said. 

"Oh, I've never been to a waffle/pancake warehouse before." Yeji said. 

A sudden tummy rumble can be heard from Karina as she rubbed on her stomach embarrasingly.

"How about we go and check it out?" Karina asked. 

"Good idea, I'm starving." Heeseung said. 

Whilst they're in the warehouse, they've ordered their meals and they're surprised to see so many of their fans calling their names and asking for their autographs. 

"I love you so much!"

"Are you guys a couple?" 

"You're so pretty!" 

"Sorry, am I disturbing you?" 

"I love you!" 

They all screamed and yelled for their names as they all posed for the cameras and signed their signatures. 

"Man, it's amazing that even if we're in a school trip, we're still so famous." Karina replied. 

"I know, talk about priveilages!" Yeonjun smiled. 

"Wonyoung? Now can we talk?" I.N asked. 

Before the whole trip had started, I.N and Wonyoung had a major fight about something. And so, she decided to sit further away from him and even not say a word to him. 

"Look, I just don't want to talk to you right now." She said.

"Then when can I? You've been ignoring me all this time and I really hated that!" He yelled.

"Then you shouldn't have accused me of cheating with Sunghoon! You know I love you and only you, but I guess you were just too caught up in your heads to even know about that." She crossed her arms. 

I.N sighed as Huening kai and Yuna felt the tension into the air. 

"Look, what she's telling you is the truth. I mean, if it was my case with Huening kai, I will be pretty pissed too." Yuna stepped in. 

"But that doesn't mean you judge that or question if you're worthy or not to her. Everyone knows that Wonyoung loves you and only you. And if anything, she would rather die than to cheat on another man." Huening kai backed up Yuna's point. 

I.N sighed as she tried to get close to Wonyoung. 

"I'm sorry, you're right. I guess I just got so insecure that maybe you will like someone who is more masculine to you. I mean, I don't even know what to do if you get injured for instance or when you faint in the streets whilst he is like the braniac of the group." Jeongin said. 

Wonyoung looked to the ground before stepping closer to him and pressing a kiss to his forehead. 

"It's fine, but just next time, just remember that I'm not much of a heartbreaker than people think I am. I was just too sick and tired of people thinking that I am one since I'm the most hated idol on this planet, you know?" Wonyoung asked. 

"But that's not true. You're the coolest girl and friend that we can ever have. There's no one that can replace you or even take your place." Yuna smiled. 

They all had a group hug and they stood there for a little while. They broke apart before smiling at each other. 

"Hey, do you guys want to go down to the beach?" Yuna asked. 

"The beach? Canada has a beach?" Jeongin replied. 

"Yeah, my sister talked me into it and ever since then, I was dying to see what that beach really looks like." Huening kai explained.

"But we're not even dressed up for it." Jeongin replied. 

"So? We can still go there and just have fun like it's our last day on earth!" Huening kai exclaimed. 

The two exclaimed and they headed all the way to the beach. 

---------------------------------------

A/N: I wonder what Canadian beaches look like. 

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!