CHAPTER-1: Scorpion Unleased!

AGRIM SHARMA'S POV:
September 1st, 2013

I swung through the city, the cool morning air rushing past me, the familiar hum of the city below a comforting backdrop to my thoughts

I swung through the city, the cool morning air rushing past me, the familiar hum of the city below a comforting backdrop to my thoughts. It had been a few weeks since we took down Mysterio, and life had settled into a tenuous balance. I was starting to think maybe, just maybe, things could go back to normal. But this is New York. Normal never lasts long.

As I neared the financial district, my spider-sense tingled, a sharp, insistent buzz that pulled me toward a nearby bank. I landed on the rooftop, peering down through the skylight. Inside, I saw chaos. Alarms blared, lights flashed, and people were huddled on the ground, cowering in fear. And there, at the center of it all, was a hulking figure tearing through the vault like it was made of paper.

Scorpion...

I took a deep breath, steeling myself. I'd heard of him before—J. Jonah Jameson's failed experiment, a supposed anti-Spider-Man turned rogue. I had no idea how strong he really was, but I was about to find out.

"Alright, big guy." I muttered to myself, "Let's see what you've got."

I swung through the skylight, landing with a thud that echoed through the cavernous bank lobby. Scorpion's head snapped up, his eyes locking onto me with a mixture of surprise and amusement.

"Well, well, well." he sneered, his voice a low growl, "Look what we have here. Another spider to squash."

"Gargan." I called out, keeping my tone steady, "Robbing banks now? Thought you were more of a hitman type."

"Gotta fund my operations somehow

"Gotta fund my operations somehow." he replied, his massive, armored tail lashing behind him. "And the name's Scorpion. Get it right."

Without another word, I shot a web at his face, aiming to blind him. But he was fast. Faster than I expected. He ducked and lunged at me, his tail whipping around with deadly precision. I barely had time to dodge, the tail smashing into the marble floor where I'd been standing.

"Gonna have to do better than that, bug." he snarled, swinging again. This time, his tail clipped my side, sending me crashing into a row of desks.

Pain shot through my ribs, but I pushed it aside, rolling to my feet and firing another web, this time at his legs. It wrapped around one of his ankles, and I yanked hard, trying to pull him off balance. He staggered but didn't fall.