17- Father

"How is she?" He asks June as she waited outside unable to enter to see Stella.

"Okay...Right now they won't let you nor I see her."

"But-"

June interrupts the agent placing her hand on his chest to hold him from walking into Stella's room."She can't stress out. She already lost one baby, and right now from what I heard her pregnancy is a high risk."

Fowler nods tearing up at the idea that their fight caused his daughter to lose her child. When he hung up he felt angry his daughter was telling him what to do. However, after he had considered everything including Stella's loss of her mother, he realized why she was hurt. When he got the call from June that Stella was hurt he didn't think it happened after their fight. Especially, that it was something to do with her miscarrying her child.

When he heard of the miscarriage he was on his way to the base, and Ratchet called him with the news. He had to stop at the side of the road as he got the news.

"It's all my fault," He sobs into his hands unable to look at June.

"No, it was mine. If I had been more careful-"

"Don't try to make me feel better, June. I also caused this. I of all knew and should have known what would have happened, June! Of course, she was going to get mad at this." He angrily points between the nurse and him.

"What?!" Jack questions the two adults confused and they both turn to him.

"J-Jack, honey I-"

Jack runs off angry at his mother and the nurse runs behind him to try and explain herself.
----------------------------------

"Fowler, you shouldn't be here," Ratchet gets in the way preventing the agent from walking to Stella.

"I want to see my daughter."

Ratchet turns to Stella and she nods hesitantly letting her doctor and friend she would be just fine.

"It's alright, Ratchet." She smiled softly before the medic left to check on Optimus's progress on his solo mission to confront Unicron.

Her smile fades at seeing her father, so she turns away unable to look at him.

"What do you want?"

"Stella..." He sighs sitting next to her bed.

"I never meant for you...I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'm so sorry," He sobs holding his daughter's hand, and leans into the bed.

"Do you love her?" Her voice breaks as tears roll down her cheeks and her father looks up at his daughter.

"Do you love her like you loved mom?"

Fowler hesitates and nods at his daughter as she wipes the tears.

"I love you, dad. I want you to be happy, so if she makes you happy..."

"Stella-"

"I already lost my mother and my baby, Dad. I don't want to lose you too," She sobs into her father's arms as he comforted his daughter.
----------------------------------

"Stella!" Ratchet calls out to her as she walks out to see the Autobots have gone to help Optimus out.

"I tried to tell her to rest," Fowler defends himself as his daughter held onto his arm to walk.

"I want to check how he's doing." She insists sparing a glance at June and Jack as he ignores his mother. He stretches out his hand to help Stella out to walk.