19: The Truth

"Where are you need now that I need you?" -Skrillex x Diplo ft Justin Bieber 

AYANDA BOROTHO AS QUEEN SWELIHLE ZULU-MNGUNI

SITHANDIWE AND TONY KGOROGE AS MAZUNGU AND BAB'MAPHUMULO

"You have got to be joking with me," Thandiswa said as I was busy spilling the tea on everything that had happened this past week. 

We were seated in my office, and I had ordered takeaways as it was her lunch now and she skipped work. 

"I'm telling you. We need a bigger place now cause it seems like  Wandile and I are raising four children."  I took a chunk of the Burger King chili-cheese fries and watched as Thandiswa sipped on her milkshake before responding. 

"You guys need to go on a vacation maybe cause this living arrangement will stress you out. How does your father feel about this whole thing? They are both lonely, don't you think having kids in the yard will bring joy to their aging hearts?" 

"My dad does not know I found my mom", I said as I quickly sipped my drink. 

"Phiwo!" she exclaimed.

"I'm planning on breaking the news to them today, we'll just go there for dinner." 

"That's a terrible idea."

"I just know he won't lash out at me with the kids there," I said 

The kids were dropped off at our place two days ago and our living arrangement has been- rather awful. We own a three-bedroom apartment, it's the master bedroom, the boys' bedroom, and the guestroom. Yenzo has to sleep on the couch inside the bedroom while Yandi sleeps on the bed,apparently, they're not supposed to share a bed. 

After finishing our food, Thandiswa requested an Uber back to her workplace while I continued drafting the new menu for the restaurant. I still had the task of trying to find the twins a school because I really don't know how long bio mom is going to be in the hospital- preferably a boarding school while we all try to wrap our heads around our current living situation.