20: Siblings Unite

"The choices we make define us, shaping our character and influencing our path in life."- Unknown 

I woke up on our bed, inside our bedroom. 

Just as I raised my torso to check the time, it was 10:45, memories of yesterday's events came flooding back and I got the urge to throw up suddenly. 

I stood up and went to wash my face inside our bathroom. All I wanted right now was a greasy breakfast. I finally read the one message I had received on my phone, from Wandile. 

I decided to pay him a surprise visit at work since there are a lot of things which I have to do today

I decided to pay him a surprise visit at work since there are a lot of things which I have to do today. I took a shower and decided to wear black formal pants, simple sandals, and a white tank top. 

As soon as I headed down the stairs, I found the twins watching some show on Moja Love. 

"Hello sis"

"Hey Phiwo." They both chorused 

"Hey guys, where is everyone else?" I asked 

"The boys have headed off to school and Bhuth' Wandile gave Sis Tee a day off since we're here." they said.

"I'm worried I won't be able to find you guys a school in the middle of March. What grade are you guys in again?" I asked embarrassed.

"Grade 11", Yandi responded. 

"Did you guys shower already?" 

"Yep. We shower as soon as we wake up." Yezni said 

"Okay guys, go and change we're going for a drive." I said as I started making myself a quick snack to help pass the time. Ever since the twins arrived, the only outing they've been on is that dinner to my parents house and I ended up passing out there anyways.

I ended up having a slice of cake and had a cup of coffee because I wanted us to get food on the way.

When the kids were done, I  asked Yenzi to start the ignition of the Range Rover while I quickly go and brush my teeth. After we were done, we were off to Ballito, where my husband's practice was.

Yenzi connected his phone on my stereo and all he was playing was Amapiano songs, from JazziQ to Tyler ICU, to Mellow and Sleazy and many more. I was more acquainted to Private school piano, the likes of Kelvin Momo. 

We made a stop at the Nandos drive-thru so I could get Wandile their winglets because he loves them. I'm sure he has not eaten yet.

When we arrived at his workplace, I asked the twins to stay in the reception area with all the other patients who were waiting. I had to wait a couple of minutes to see him because he was still busy with a consultation inside, according to his receptionist, Zama. 

A woman holding a young boy, who looked like he was a couple of months old,  finally walked out of his office. 

I got in and saw the smile creep in on his face as soon as he noticed me walk in.