11: The Deal

SOTC: Prove it- 21 Savage ft. Summer Walker. 

(Don't forget to comment and vote my lovies)

"I did not think we would be meeting under these circumstances again," That was Wandile's father, Mr Gumede, staring right into my soul as soon as I opened my eyes. I did not even have time to process everything that was happening around me. 

I gasped and Wandile was by my side in less than a second, trying to lift my back up for support. He had a glass of water in his hand. I hesitantly took it from his hands and drank it. 

"How long have I been here?" I asked 

"Just a  couple of hours. My parents drove down as soon as I told them." I looked around the room and his mom was not here. I was in his bedroom, I thought the first place this man would take me to is a hospital to at least check if I had a concussion. 

"Mom is still making dinner downstairs," he said. 

Mr Gumede cleared his throat and stood by the door entrance. 

"Wandile, follow me after five minutes. Let's give makoti some time to freshen up so she can meet us downstairs for dinner." his father instructed. After that, he walked out with a cane in his hand. This man was scary, his presence demanded your attention. It was very hard to ignore him or disobey any of his commands. 

"Why didn't you take me to the hospital?" I asked

"You were not severely injured hhawu, stop being dramatic"

"How would you know?"

"Kahle Phiwo. You seem to forget that I'm a doctor."

"Oh". A small blush creeped up my cheeks. I don't know anything about this man, but firstly, why is he so calm about this whole situation?

"About what happened-"  I started

"Don't apologize, we're still going to talk about that. I just need you to get dressed and we'll just have to get through the night."

"None of my clothes are here." I said

"I drove past your old flat and raided your wardrobe. Nice ride by the way" he said giving me a smirk. This cheeky bastard. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. 

The first thing I did after he left was take my phone and check the time. It was  22:09. That means I have not been out for that long because Wandile stormed in a few minutes before 18:00. 

I read all of the messages I have received, It was only MaZungu thanking me for the money I sent and Nkosinathi. 

I sent him a response telling him that I'm okay and I'll call him once I'm ready. I don't even want to see how badly Nathi is hurt because I saw that Wandile landed quite a few punches on his face.