23 ➪ Love, Winston ꨄ

•Phoenix•

1870
Your Father forbade me from seeing you. Forgive me.
Love, Winston

________________

Luna & Cole. The name of my first restaurant. It has always been my favourite restaurant due to many reasons. The decor, the reputation, and especially the name. They are the names of my two younger siblings. Luna and Cole.

I built the restaurant up on my own three years ago. I did not receive help from anybody. Not even Karma had any interest in assissting me.

It is very common for Mafia Dons and those who are closely affiliated with Mafias to own eminent companies as a cover up for their actual work. These companies can range from restaurants to clubs to hotels.

I own a few other restaurants that can be found in numerous locations, however Luna & Cole can only be accessed in one place. It is luxurious, it is sumptuous and it is special.

It is ironic for someone who struggles with eating to own restaurants on the map, but hey. A win is a win.

When Camilla told me that her Father owned companies and businesses, that was not necessarily what shocked me. What I was surprised at was the fact that she believed that was the only thing her Father did for work.

Camilla's face pales and I smirk at the effect my words have on her. She slowly turns her body to face mine and leans so close into me that I am sure she can feel my hardened cock on her stomach.

"What?" She whispers. Her pupils dilate and her honey-coloured irides are kept to a minimum. I bite my lip as if to stop myself from smiling at the frantic behaviour hidden behind her eyes.

"Because if that was a promise," I continue, disregarding what she said. I tuck a piece of hair that fell over the side of her face when I pushed it over her shoulder. "I think you owe me some alone time later."

Her mouth drops open and I release her from my grasp. My hand cups her chin and slightly lifts it up, closing her mouth shut. Not yet, Forest girl. I walk over to a VIP table and pull out a chair.

She watches me, unmoving and full of shock. I gesture for her to sit in the chair I have pulled out for her and after an eternity, she finally walks over, and sits. I round the table and settle down in the opposing chair.

Camilla shifts uncomfortably in her chair and the look of astonishment, yet disturbance is apparent on her face. I recline into my chair with an amused smile on my face. This is fun.

"Now I get why my Father hates this place." She mumbles. I slowly nod and rub a hand over my jaw to contain my distress. I really fucking hate when she brings that man up.

"Our businesses are always going neck to neck." I purse my lips after my statement. It isn't entirely dishonest. Marcello D'Angelo Forest would know.

Camilla slowly picks up the menu. Its base is black and the words are written in italics and are blinding with its shimmering gold colour. Her finger traces the gold trimmings as she admires the object.

"Why Luna & Cole?" She questions quietly. I stare at her for a second longer than I should have. Her eyes flicker up to mine after a period of silence.