29 ➪ Love, Cressida

•Camilla•

1899
To the Father of my unborn children,
Do I strike your interest to the extent in which you strike mine? Does your love for me overflow as much as a running river would? When you look at me, do you see the admiration and love I hold for you? Write me back, darling.
Love, Cressida

_________________

We pull up into the driveway of a very beautiful modern mansion. The colour scheme between this house, and Phoenix's other house is identical though this house accommodates a lot more windows.

I observe that through the windows, a few lights are switched on and I grow progressively perplexed at the sight. The exterior of this house is incredible with dark plants ornamenting the outsides and a cool grey concrete creating the driveway. I cannot begin to imagine what the interior will consist of.

The thick smell of my arousal still lingers in the air and my reminder of the previous events are only heightened when I make a move to adjust myself in my seat and my sleek thighs rub against each other.

Although Phoenix helped clean me up, my reminiscence of the intense pleasure it brought me only added an extra layer of sheen to my thighs. I don't think I've come that hard because of fingers. Ever.

Katrina's treatment with my scars have been a massive help as I cannot remember the exact date I last hurt myself, and I am finally confident enough to wear shorts.

Although the colder months of the year are approaching as it is currently Fall, it is also September Fall, meaning I have a week or two left to fully exercise my shorts and tank top wearing.

The car comes to an anticipated halt and I gape at the beautiful house before me. Luna & Cole is a beautiful restaurant and all, but I didn't expect it to be able to pay the bills of a house like this. Actually. Scratch that. Luna & Cole is marvellous.

During my admiration session, Phoenix exits the car, circles it, and opens my door, releasing me from the strained hold of my seatbelt. His fingers linger over my heated thighs and a low chuckle is concealed.

I smack his hand away as I also grin. Exiting the car, I bring my arms up over my head and stretch my limbs on my tiptoes. Despite the fact that we stopped at a gas station for a toilet break and snacks, it still feels like we had been driving for an eternity.

Phoenix rests his hand on the small of my back after I have sobered up from my excessive yawns and guides me to his front door. His mouth lowers until his breath hovers right over my ear.

"Careful, there are big personalities in this house." He whispers. My brows furrow in both confusion and interest. I mean, that would explain the switched on lights but who—

Before I am able to question Phoenix's warning, the front door bursts open and the sight of a pretty girl comes in sight. What catches me first is her mismatched eyes. One a deep emerald green, and the other a light caramel brown. Her hair has streaks of both brunette and blonde, but judging by her roots, I can tell that the blonde parts are highlights.

She wears a white baby tee alongside a pair of black sweatpants with a huge smile on her face. A smile that reaches more than just her eyes. I cannot help but notice her lean build. I wonder if it is a result of her upbringing in her Grandparents' home.