24 ➪ Love, Xavier ꨄ

•Camilla•

12/14/1880
Your taste still lingers on my tongue, darling. I cannot banish you from my thoughts.
Love, Xavier

_________________

My head shoots up at Phoenix's cunning words. Excuse me? Phoenix elevates from his kneeling position and stands at the foot of my bed.

My heart beats in rhythm with my pussy as I watch him watch me. There is no sound that bounces off the walls of the cool room aside from our heavy breathing.

Phoenix licks his lips as he waits for me to do or say something. My vocabulary is capped at 'what', 'Phoenix', and 'please' due to my robbed release.

"I—" I begin, though I am cut off by Phoenix sliding off his suit jacket and allowing it drop to his feet. His broad shoulders and prominent chest are exposed despite the white dress shirt he is wearing.

"I hope you're not one to break a promise, sweetheart." My shaking legs finally allow me to fix my posture and sit up. Phoenix slowly begins to unbutton his dress shirt and my mouth waters at the sight.

"You scared?"

His taunting words strike a nerve in my system. No, I'm not fucking scared. I change my position on the bed so I am now on my semi-shaking knees as I slowly crawl towards him.

My eyes never stray from him and the grin he has spread across his face, still visible despite the darkness in the room. I finally reach the edge of my bed and untuck my legs from under my ass allowing me to sit comfortably.

I reach for Phoenix's pants and I rub my hands up and down his thighs, avoiding his clear and hardened cock. He looks down at me as I look up at him. I drag my bottom lip in between my teeth but it is forcefully removed by Phoenix's thumb.

My hand finally finds the zipper of his pants and I drag the metal down at a painfully slow pace. I can feel Phoenix's frustration and arousal at it seeps through his pores.

Phoenix rolls his neck and grits his teeth at my undercover antics, but that does not stop me and my actions do not falter.

I pull his pants down and the bulge in his boxer briefs cause my eyes to bulge out of their sockets. I pause my actions and Phoenix's hand lands in my hair as he creates a makeshift ponytail, encouraging me to continue.

I quickly drag the material down his thighs and I almost have a fucking heart attack due to the length on him. His dick springs out and the pre-cum dripping from his tip grazes my chin as soon as it is released from its strain.

Instinctively, I begin to retreat and move my face further from...that. I'm not scared? Yeah, fuck that. I am very fucking scared.

All I want to do in this moment is softly slap the amused look on Phoenix's face as he watches me contemplate whether I am one to break my promise.

Am I one to break my promise? Fuck it.

Before anyone can say anything, I wrap my hands around the base of his cock and take him into my mouth. Both my hands are stacked, yet the gap between my hands and my mouth still stands.