17 ➪ Love, Quincey ꨄ

•Camilla•

18/11/1871
Dear Georgia,
I have written to you. You have not written me back. I hope this fact does not lead you to believe I will end my longing cries for you. I will not. I have yearned for you for my entire life and I am certain my last breath will be your name. Georgia. Georgia. Georgia.
Love, Quincey

_________________

My hand slides into Phoenix's hair as he captures my lips with his. Nothing about the kiss is tender and slow. His hungry desire is clear as the longing kiss steals every breath I have left.

Phoenix bites down on my bottom lip earning him a soft sigh that quickly escapes my mouth. In the process, my lips slightly part giving access to Phoenix's tongue to thrust into my mouth and fight for dominance over mine.

The distinct taste of peppermint coats my tongue as it comes in contact with his and I cannot suppress the moan stuck in the back of my throat from making an appearance. One of Phoenix's hands slides up from under my ass and trails its way up my back.

I shriek when that hand fists my hair and gently tugs it down, angling my face to further deepen the kiss. I cannot stop myself from grinding my hips down when the sweet sound of his groan floats into my ear. Never in a million years did I think I would want to hear that sound let alone enjoy it.

I grip Phoenix's bottom lip between my teeth and playfully drag it away from his mouth for pulling my hair and swallow the low chuckle that leaves his mouth. My antics are cut short when Phoenix wraps his large hand around my neck, slightly squeezing it and forcing me to loosen my grip on his lip and return to sucking on it.

Phoenix pulls away from the kiss, heavily panting but still evidently hungry for more. Nevertheless, my eyes search his for an answer to the obvious question in my mind. His hand drops from my neck and I gasp when he harshly tilts my chin upwards. The last thing I see before I forcefully squeeze my eyes shut is the pretty chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Phoenix sucks on my neck like a starved caveman and I bite my lip to restrict the unholy sound from leaving them. My stomach fills with butterflies and I am almost certain that if I were to stand from Phoenix's lap, there would be solid evidence that I was there.

I attempt to clench my thighs and hide my embarrassment, but Phoenix holds them still and shakes his head. I hiss when he bites down on my neck for doing so.

"What?" I manage to breathe out. Barely.

"Stop that." He grumbles in between kisses. His hands roam my inner thighs and I cannot stop myself from jerking them together.

"I said stop." He states. Before I can argue any further, I choke on my words as he stands and stalks to the other side of the dressing room. My legs naturally circle around his waist and his strong arms steadily hold my ass.

He draws his lips away from my neck after definitely leaving several marks on it and hungrily takes my lips into his mouth again. He places me on some sort of counter and yanks my thighs apart. He pauses and stares at the sight of my legs open wide for him. It seems as though he is taking note of something, but I am too aroused to read into it.

My hands reach for his belt but he catches them before I can even touch him.

"No." He deadpans. My mouth snaps shut and my hands grip the edge of the table. He slowly steps into the gap between my thighs without breaking eye contact with me.