.:Chapter 12:.

I will not allow this to EVER happen! As I grabbed onto the foot of the man, my nails clawed him. The prints could be seen as he trips in the process.

"She can still--"

I punch him on the cheek as he flew into tree truck after tree truck. The pain of the poison continues to course as my movement sped up. I have to finish this fast.. As thoughts ran dry from my head, the witch summoned zombie after zombie. How the situation changed so easily..

"Lets see you getting over this!" The old male witch shouted. As the last of the zombies poked from the ground, I dashed at him. With much skill, I leaped across the undeads' heads reaching to the summoner.

The zombies were too slow for me, and that was the disadvantage for them. I closed in on he. Great! But all thoughts were cut where the last zombie was able to grab my shoe, thus pulling me down on the monster itself. I quickly kicked it's head off as I could feel myself glow. A warm sensation that is cool and calming. A fantastic slice of life you could say.

As I landed perfectly, I swung my leg at him. I knew, he could have blocked it. But yet, he let himself take it head on as he got send flying into a couple of trees.

"Y-you win.." The witch grumbled as the purple soul of his was left behind. I tiredly stood on my feet. My sweat dripping slowly reminding me of my fate. I was going to die sooner or later. Nausea rushed forth into my hand as I landed on my knees. I started to uncontrollably start coughing as blood spouted out.

Suddenly the same glow--that I achieved my Death Scythe for the first time--reappeared. Amazing the dizziness and the nausea disappeared as I eagerly stood up from my fallen state.

How.. How did I recover..?