.:Chapter 15:.

"STEIN!!"

Every demon weapon and meister looked towards the man who shouted 'Stein." It was Sid.

"Hurry! Everyone get away from here!" He continued, his right hand grappling against his left shoulder. Soon everyone looked shock as Medusa took this opportunity to escape from the party and jumped out of the window.

Your POV:

It's been 7 whole, long years after the Witch Medusa encounter during a mission. As I past by a graveyard, I saw my name. It was on a tomb stone.

R.I.P

Here lies (Last Name) (First Name), the youngest Death Scythe there ever was.

(Birthday date) - (Eight years plus your birthday)

I just glared at it. "I swear.." I mumbled as I continue to walk to DWMA as I felt a chill go down my spine. 8.. eight witches are there. Strange... I sense eight different witches, well five of them are the same.. But still. As I started to run to the DWMA. I saw five witches, the were the Mizune family. But for some reason, I there were suppose to be six of them. Oh well. Soon their razor whiskers cut through the extremely abnormal candle that was one of two candles that Shinigami-Sama built for the DWMA.

I rushed through the crowd, as the other three witch souls went underneath the school. I quickly activated one of my arms, into a katana blade as I sliced my way to the bottom of the academy building. "I hope Shinigami-Sama doesn't mind.. Eh.." I mumbled as I continue falling to the bottom. Soon I turned my arm back to normal in addition to quickly search for the other three witch souls.

Lets see.. There's a wolf-man witch.. As well as a frog-lady witch... And a pet giant tadpole... Eh? I sweatdropped as I continued to search and fall at the same time. "Wait a minute.." There are other human like souls as well. There was also eight additional other souls. They don't seem that hurtful--to me of course-- but they had two pretty large souls.. But for the others.. Well.. Better luck next time..

Finally I spotted the strongest witch soul and that soul I know.. I'll never forget her in a million years.

Medusa...