.:Chapter 17:.

"What a great day I am having, ain't it?" I mumbled as I groaned in pain. "Oh.. It's you.. Again," I said, looking him Spirit. "What a coincidence.."

"What do you mean 'It's you again'?!" I heard Spirit say, in a depress-like manner. "It is what it is.." I grumbled lightly as I faced towards the entrance of where the very first Kishin was perversely from all these years.

"Look, Spirit," I said, totally not paid attention to him. "You know about Medusa--" I was cut of my him. "Of course, she's a witch. Right?" He said, knowing how concentrated I'm acting right know. "In the past, during my trip that was supposedly be partnered up with Justin. She attacked me," She said, continuing on. "Luckily I fled and survived the poison she inserted into me. But I had to train, unnoticed by you and DWMA itself. Or else she'll hunt me down, causing a huge problem to Shinigami-Sama since I am one of many of his own Death Scythes.." I stared to the ground, glaring a bit. "Sorry for acting like I 'died'.." I mumbled, before Spirit responded with a pat on the back but, of course the older man with the glasses, Dr.Stein, gave Spirit a death glare causing his hands off me. It's like he knows I hate it. Weird..  

"Why should we trust you huh?" The blue haired boy said. "After all, you're--" "Wait Black☆Star.. She may be the real deal.." The sandy-blonde, pig tails girl said, flicking her hand a side. "Hey. Name's Maka Albarn. I'm this dumb dad's daughter. Could you tell me why you came back to Death city anyways?" She spoke, sternly. I broken my gaze from the ground and looked at her. "I came back to Death city because of Medusa. I swear on that day, after I get stronger, I'll make sure she'll stay dead." I stood, about eye level towards her before she smiled at me.

"Welcome to the war, (Name)."