.:Chapter 13:.

How.. How did I recover..? Is what I asked myself as it continued to ring in my head. This warm glow that seemly saved my life. What is it? Is it the power of when you are awaked as a Death Scythe? Possibly, but I am sure about one thing. I need to learn how to activate whatever this strange yet fortunate powers of mine. But that would lead to going to the academy..

As I found a nearby boulder to sit on, my inner voice of realities that could either kill me or save me. I narrowed it down to a couple of opinions. It was either; go back to the academy and somehow get killed by Medusa who thought I died already; train to control my powers then go back to the academy and kill Medusa; and finally, train to use my powers properly and don't get involved with Medusa and the academy.

Wait.. The last opinion is basically running away from a fight.. So being a wuss.. NO WAY! I can scratch that off. So that left two options reminding.

Do I risk a 5% chance of slaying Medusa in this age? Or do I train, getting a 100%--or close to it-- chance of slaying her.. The training part sounds good and all, but how long will it take? After all, I don't have a lifetime to train. But I doubt it would take a decade to get stronger.. Hopefully..

So that was the choice I made today. I will get stronger to beat up Medusa.

As I stand up from the boulder, I started walking away from the academy and onwards to the years of blood, sweat training, hoping all that is good, to not long too long.

After all, this is all destiny that is unfolding within my hands of fate.