||40- Three Days||

Song~West Coast by Lana Del Rey

I can't fucking find it.

"Nik, I can't find it." I tell him into the phone.

He takes a deep breath, "Dio take a breath. Maybe one of your brothers moved it when you left?" He asks trying to help calm me down.

"My brothers wouldn't go in my room-"I cut myself off thinking of the one person. "My father. Hold on Nik." I tell him before pressing the mute button and placing my phone in my pocket.

I open my door and make my way downstairs to Seb's office.

I knock once before hearing a come in.

I do so without hesitance, "Sebastian."

"Diovanna." He says my name the same way I said his while raising his eyebrow. "What happened Tesoro?" He asks concerned probably seeing my uneasy face.

I take a deep breath, "Did any of you move our father's things after he died?" I spit the word father out with disgust.

Seb shakes his head, "No, all his things remain in his room except a couple family pictures we took from him and his clothes we donated. Any unimportant files or unmarked things were placed in his room but other than that we didn't move anything." He explains to me.

"Thanks." I mutter walking out before he could say anything else to me.

I walked up the stairs and down the other end of the hall, the one I was never allowed to go down.

I make my way to our father's room- finding it locked- so I take a Bobby pin and pick it.

Too easy.

I push the door open, looking around only to see boxes of files and shit all over the floor. His old bed covers still resting neatly on his bed- untouched.

His clothes are missing as his closet is only filled with more boxes of things I'm yet to know.

On the side closet's to the window, I see a box filled with pictures. I make my way over only praying the photo is there- that my father didn't rip it up and throw it away.

That picture, that picture is the only picture I have with my mother. Grandma had taken it before my mother passed. I was in my mother's arms held close to her chest while Gia was being held by our father who was sat next to our mother.

They were so happy.

Even when I was unexpected, my mother was happy I was there.

It was only minutes after the photo was taken that my mother had passed out and eventually started seizing.

My only thought now is did she regret that feeling of happiness? Knowing my unexpected birth killed her?

But seeing the light in her eyes when that photo was taken- I don't think she would ever regret it, not in a million years.