🔞 Ghouls x transmasc!Rain - Get your brain fucked out

Dom: ?
Sub: Rain

I know I said I don't see Rain as the subby, whiney ghoul, but I wanted to write one where he is anyways haha 

<><><><><><><><><><>

When Rain woke up that morning, he knew something was off. He felt all warm and sweaty, not to mention the amount of slick running down his legs and forming a stain from basically nothing. Immediately as he woke up, he noticed he was in heat. Normally, ghouls were allowed to just call in as sick so they wouldn't have to leave their rooms, but Rain had never been one to make a drama out of something like heat. He always went to rehearsals anyways. Acted almost as if nothing was up. Sure, especially male ghouls could tell when someone was in heat, they could smell it, but Rain's heat had never been really intense before. It was always pretty low and easy.

However, this time it was different. He was feeling more hot than normally, his eyes were heavy and glossy, his gut was in knots. As he stood up he maybe even felt a little dizzy. And as he walked, he could feel his legs being wobbly, the slick running down his legs. But he tried to ignore that, thinking it would be over soon and just this bad because he woke up only a few minutes ago. He left his room anyways to go to the kitchen, hoping nobody would notice what was up with him. It was mainly wishful thinking, because at this rate it was impossible for the other ghouls not to smell his heat.

He tried to make himself a coffee, but quickly realized he wasn't able to focus at all. He was gripping the counter tightly, trying to control his ragged breathing when he could suddenly smell someones scent. Strong. He shut his eyes tightly and tried to keep himself in control when Mountain, who had walked in spoke up. "Rain? Are you alright?" he asked carefully, keeping some distance between them. He didn't say it, but of course he knew Rain was in rut, pretty badly at that. It confused him, because Mountain had never witnessed anything like this from Rain before.

"Y- Yeah... I'm fine... just sick..." he mumbled out. Mountain's eyebrows furrowed, but he hummed. "How about you go back to your room? I'll come in a bit and check on you" he said, and before Rain could protest he continued "No buts, I'll check on you. Now go" he said, and Rain let out a weary sigh before he left the kitchen, swaying a little from left to right as he walked. He knew he wouldn't be able to do much. His concentration was completely somewhere else. At his needy, dripping, pulsing pussy.

As soon as Rain left, Mountain let out a groan he desperately tried to keep in. Rain's scent was strong, and turned the earth ghoul on so damn much. He knew that Rain most likely would need help, so he gave him some time before he decided to look after him and maybe help if he wanted that (Mountain hoped so, because now he was horny). As he went through the hallway, he met Sodo and Swiss, who still seemed oblivious to what was going on with Rain. Mountain still had the scent in his nose, and he didn't seem to calm down. Sodo and Swiss exchanged a confused look.

"Mountain? Is something going on?" Sodo asked with a raised eyebrow as they stopped the earth ghoul from storming past them. "What? Oh yeah... I'm heading to Rain" he simply said and wanted to walk off, but Swiss chimed in "What for? Did something happen?". "Uh... he's in heat is all..." he replied and rubbed his neck. "Wait- heat? Rain?" Sodo asked, a little confused and maybe even shocked. "Yes, pretty badly as well. I think he could use some help. How about you guys come too?" Mountain then asked. Based on Rain's condition, he presumed that he could use a lot help.

The two ghouls exchanged another look, this time with a grin, and as they looked back to Mountain, they nodded. "Count us in. Let's go and help that poor thing" Sodo said. And so the three of them went over to Rain's room. They could all smell the slick from miles away, and even hear the pained and needy whines and moans. They slowly opened the door to reveal... quite the sight. Rain sat on the floor in front of his bed, a ridiculously large dildo buried deep inside him. His head was thrown back and his back arched as he bounced on it, his slick running down his legs and already dropping on the floor.