🔞 Sodo x Rain - Mirror

Dom: Sodo
Sub: Rain

<><><><><><><><><><>

Another successful tour, meant another night of drinking for the ghouls. They were all gathered in the living room arond a table, various bottles of alcohol and soft drinks scattered over it. Each one of them had a glass, each one of them were drunk. Like, black out drunk. Some of them had already passed out, like Aether or Swiss for example. They had been going at it for quite some time already, so that was only fair. The ghoulettes had left some time ago, saying they were either tired or didn't want to anymore. That left Sodo, Rain and Mountain still somewhat concious in the living room.

Mountain's head lay on the table, and he seemed close to pass out as well. Sodo was staring at his glass that he held in his hand, watching as he swirled the liquid around. Rain just sat there, his head resting in his palm, bored out of his mind. After he moment he spoke up, his voice slurred from having drunken that much "I will go to the toilet". He wanted to stand up, but he was a little wobbly on his feet. He lost balance, and tried to hold himself up by the next thing he could reach... which was Sodo's crotch since he was already falling down. The fire ghoul hissed as Rain's hand made contact with him, and Rain wanted to straighten up, but he was still too wobbly what caused his hand to practically palm him.

Sodo couldn't help but let out a breathy moan, what caused Rain's face to flush in embarrassment. He quickly caught himself and stood up again, holding onto the table for support instead. But even if he probably didn't want to admit it, the noise Sodo had made, and the slight hardness he felt under his palm went straight to Rain's core. It was likely the alcohol made them both so horny and sensitive.

They stood there in awkward silence for a moment, unsure of what to do. After a while, Sodo spoke up again, his voice slurred as well. "I'm horny now..." he mumbled, a slight pout on his face what made Rain chuckle softly. But because of all the alcohol, Rain didn't even care anymore. "Me too..." he mumbled back, his face flushing deeper as Dew looked up to him. The smaller chuckled deeply and stood up, grabbing Rain's wrist and pulling him with him to the door. "Then what are we waiting for?" he asked with a grin, and Rain just chuckled breathlessly, following him without complaints. Yes, Rain was the introverted and "shy" one, but once he was drunk and/or with the right people, he could be the complete opposite. And despite being somewhat emarrassed, the alcohol made him not care.

Sodo pulled the water ghoul with him to his room, never letting go of his hand even though he knew Rain would follow anyway. Once they had reached his room, he opened the door and let Rain walk in first, closing and locking the door once he was inside as well. Rain looked around for a moment, until his gaze stayed on Sodo. The water ghouls were already hazy and slightly darkened from lust, and it only riled Dew up more. He nodded over to his bed, and Rain quickly got the message, walking over to the bed and getting in. As he lay down and rolled onto his back, he immediately noticed the mirror that was placed at the ceiling. He could feel his blush deepen and his grin widening. "Kinky..." he muttered under his breath, and Sodo just chuckled as he climbed in next to Rain.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a coy smile, and Rain just shook his head with a chuckle before he repeated himself "Kinky". Sodo just laughed and shrugged before he climbed on top of Rain, slowly lifting his shirt. "So what?" he asked, and Rain just shuddered, lifting his arms so the fire ghoul could take his shirt off. "N- nothing..." he breathed, already a little too overwhelmed as Sodo went straight to open his pants. He bit his lip, his face flushing an even deeper shade of red as before as Dew suddenly ripped off his pants and boxers in one motion, leaving him completely bare in front of him. Sodo hummed, his eyes raking his bare form with a smirk. He sat up, letting Rain watch himself in the mirror above the bed. "Look at you... so gorgeous..." he muttered, his hand trailing down the water ghoul's side, who's muscles twitched under the soft touch.

Rain let our a breathy moan, taking in the sight of him laying all sprawled out on the bed. "Mhm... I want you to watch. All of it. Your eyes will never leave the mirror..." Sodo continued, moving back over Rain to place kisses and bite-marks all over his neck and chest. Rain gasped, his hand quickly moving to tangle it in Sodo's hair. "Okay... understood" he mumbled, swallowing thickly. Sodo hummed again, and sat up slightly just so he could take his own shirt and pants off. Once he did, he climbed back on top of Rain, his hand moving down to spread the water ghouls's legs. "Now watch... look in the mirror to see how I fuck you..." Sodo mumbled, postioning himself at Rain's entrance. The taller one moaned again, his hands moving to Sodo's shoulders as he braced himself for what was to come.

And then, Sodo pushed in, both of them moaned loudly, their senses hightened from the alcohol. Rain nodded heavily, another loud moan escaping his lips as his back arched up. "Y- yes... more Sodo..." he groaned, his eyes falling shut momentarily. Sodo growled as well, his head moving into Rain's neck again, preppering the soft skin in kisses while he bottomed out and let the water ghoul adjust. After a while Rain nodded, and so Sodo moved a hand to grab Rain's hip tightly so he could thrust into Rain. The water ghoul let out an almost whiney-moan, his claws scratching Dew's back while he watched in the mirror how Sodo took him. All of him.

"Mhmm... so good Rain... so tight and so perfect..." Sodo mumbled before he sucked on the water ghoul's skin, what made Rain leave another moan. After a while of his thrusts, the fire ghoul moved his hand down to Rain's thigh, grabbing his leg and hosting it over his shoulder to go even deeper. It caused Rain to whine loudly, the sensations of Sodo being so deep in him almost painful. He grabbed onto Sodo's shoulder for dear life, his eyes never leaving the mirror where he watched their bodies moving so perfectly together. It was truly a sight to behold, a sight he never wanted to forget.

"Fuck... I- I'm close Sodo-" he suddenly gasped, his body tensing up as he felt him nearing his orgasm. Sodo grunted, speeding up his movements to go even harsher. He placed his hand around Rain's dick, his thumb on his tip to keep him from coming. "Not yet... just... a moment..." he mumbled, and Rain whined, so desperate to release. Sodo sped up again, moving just a little faster, a little rougher. Rain's body was trembling, his body wanting to release, but he couldn't. Sodo was close too, but he just needed a bit more, that tiny bit. With one final snap of his hips, he buried himself as deep as possible, coming deep inside Rain. He let go of Rain's dick, and with a loud groan he finally came as well

His eyes never left the mirror, not even as Sodo pulled and rolled over. Now they next to each other, both on their backs, both their looks fixated on the mirror. Sodo was looking fairly okay. He was a little flushed, sweaty and out of breath. Rain on the other hand, was flushed, sweaty, his body trembling and Sodo's cum leaked out of him. Sodo loved the sight, he could look at it all day, while Rain just stared in pure embarrassment. "Mhm... it's gorgeous... now come here" Sodo mumbled and open his arm. Hesitantly, Rain averted his gaze from the mirror and instead snuggled up to Dew. He placed his head on his shoulder and draped his arm over his stomach, whispering a soft "blanket". The fire ghoul hummed and quickly draped the covers over them.

They didn't care about cleaning up, and just closed their eyes, basking in the aftershock of their release. Due to the alcohol that was still running through their systems, they were quickly out cold.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1449 words)

(for @VasilikiEvripidou, I hope you like it!)

I tried to finish this quickly because I won't have any internet from tomorrow for I don't know how long so I wanted to give you one before that happens :) I hope the next ones won't take too long, but thank you all for sticking around <3

- Luma